𝘾𝙃.002

・゜゜・☼・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・☼・゜゜・.

Deyanira was tired of this.

Why was this man following her, and why was his ship approaching hers faster and faster, it had never done that before.

"Ship approaching, Captain!" The man form the crow neck shouted down at her.

"That I see" she muttered. And realized that they would probably reached the ship in a few minutes and the only thing she had left was to attack. "Swords at the ready!"

And as she had predicted the fancy ship had reached their side in a couple of minutes. There were Grisha waiting at the railing like her crew had done once and now they were attacking her precious ship.

A series of Tidemakers stopped her ship making her stumble at the sudden stop of the waves beneath her, and then the Squallers jumped in, and then the rest of the other ship.

The blonde woman united the fight taking out her sword and attacking everyone that was not her crew, her black and gold coat swishing with every movement as she managed to dodge the hit directed towards her.

As she finally managed to knock out the one she was fighting with, she felt something g cold at her neck.

"That was not very nice, my sun" that annoying grace voice said behind her and she hated how shivers ran down her spine.

"I am not very nice, Privateer" she said before rapidly turning and hitting his sword with hers.

"Do you really want to do this? No one has ever beaten me" he smirked as they surrounded each other in the middle of the fight.

"There's a first for everything, Stormhund" knowing it would distract him she said his name and then lunged strongly and precisely at him making him almost stumble but he managed to stay and started lunging back at her.

His technique was clean and formal, honorable. Unfortunately for him, he was fighting against a pirate and a very experienced one. And a Pirate had no honour. She let him take her all the way back to where some of the boards where loose and when he thought he was about to win, she stomped hardly into the loose board making him fall at the force on the board he was standing, she kicked his sword from his hand and pointed at his neck with hers.

"Pull them back" she said to him with a serious frown as he looked at her with heart eyes from the ground. "Pull.them.back"

"Back to the ship!" He shouted and everyone did as they said and went back to the cream colored ship. "I think you look a thousand times more beautiful from this angle"

"If you don't leave in the next ten seconds I'll cut your throat"

"I have an offer for you"

"No, Stormhund, I don't want to marry you"

"I'll let you rethink that one, but it's not that, I need your help"

"You attack my ship and now you ask for my help?"

"I had to get your attention somehow, it's an adventure, and I happen to know Captain Malsagov likes adventures"

"Talk" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Have you ever heard of Morozova's sea whip?"

"Of course, it's a legend"

"Is it really?" He asked and she finally took the sword away from his neck and offered him ma hand to stand up, he took her hand trying to memorize the feel of her skin against his. "The stag was also a legend and look what happened back in Ravka"

"Legends have some true in them" she knew that all too well.

"Exactly"

"And why do you want the Sea whip, Privateer? I need the details before working with you" she questioned crossing her arms over her chest.

"My client wants it-"

"Who's your client?" She asked and he hesitated, she sighed and went to leave when he spoke.

"Alina Starkov" he announced and her head snapped at him.

"The sun summoner?"

"The one and only" if only he knew who was really standing before him.

"Alright I'm in but first I'll like to meet her"

.・゜゜・☼・゜゜・.

Her cold gaze was solely on Alina who removed uncomfortably as the woman looked her up and down.

"Alina Starkov, Captain Malsagov" he presented them "Captain Malsagov, Alina Starkov"

"Uh- do you have a first name, captain?" Alina asked to make conversation.

"No"

"She does, she likes to be mysterious" Nikolai interjected in the awkward talk and he turned to the blonde woman only to find her glaring at him.

"Are you looking for an amplifier? is that why you are looking for the sea whip?" The pirate asked making the saint turned to look at her.

"Yes, I need one in order to destroy the fold"

The fold

She hated that damn thing, she hated anything related to that monstrosity. And if getting the girl woman will ensure that it's destroyed then she would gladly do it.

"I'll tell you what, I'll help you but I don't want money"

"What do you want?" A boy besides the Alina asked.

"A favor"

"What kind of favor?" Alina asked frowning.

"That's for me to know, do we have a deal?" The blonde woman extended her hand towards Alina to complete the deal. Alina thought for a moment looking at her hand before taking it,

The moment Alina felt her flesh against hers, there was something weird. Something calling to her, something that alerted her that this woman was different.

"Thank you, Captain Malsagov" Alina murmured touching her hand for way too long it turned weird and the blonde woman took her hand away unnoticed of the tension. "Privateer Stormhund seems to trust you, I hope it'll be the same with us"

"Privateer Stormhund severely lacks some of his mental abilities, please do not wait for any of that so called trust" she said before ending the conversation and walking away.

"But, my sun!-"

"Stop calling me that!"

.・゜゜・☼・゜゜・.
She speaks!
I love them 🫶