Chapter 23: The End of Union Academy

Start from the beginning

Fate (Garren)/L

Fate (Garren)/L. Ace (Lance): We are the ones who hold the destiny of everyone in this world!

MAX HAZARD ON!

(Tatsuo places the Hazard Trigger in his driver and pulls out a Full Full Rabbit Tank Bottle before shaking it and it glows blue.)

TANK!

TANK!

(He turns it into an adapter and places it on his driver.)

TANK AND TANK! BUILD UP!

DON TEN KAN! DON TEN KAN! (X4)

GATA GATA GOTTON ZUTTAN ZUTTAN! (X2)

(Various mini tanks come in already shooting the Union Fake Heroes.)

ARE YOU READY!

Tatsuo: Henshin!

OVERFLOW!

(Then the mini tanks turn into armor parts as Hazard attaches them.)

KOTETSU NO BLUE WARRIOR! TANKTANK! YABEI! TUEI!

Hazard: Get ready to fall!

(Shin places the Gamer Driver in his waist and pulls out a gashat.)

GENM MUSOU!

GENM MUSOU!

Shin: Grade Musou! Henshin!

MUSOU GASHAT! GACHAN! MUSOU LEVEL UP! TSUKAMI TORE EIKOU NO ENDING! SHIKKOKU NO TENSAI PRESIDENT! GRADE MUSOU GENM!

Genm: I'll clear this game even if it means using continues!

(Then they charge for battle. Geats punches Azazel in the face, Tycoon punches and kicks Team SSSN, Na-Go uses her Beat Axe to harm Satsuki and the Elite Four, Buffa attacks Kiba.)

(Fate (Garren) and Lost Ace (Lance) are seen blasting and slashing some Union Heroes until they turn to see Wonder Woman warping her lasso on Taihou's neck.)

BULLET! FIRE!

(Fate (Garren) shoots fireballs which blast Wonder Woman away. Angered, she charges at him

MIGHTY!

(Lost Ace (Lance) stabs Wonder Woman, finishing her.)

Lost Ace (Lance): Enjoy your hell, you filthy amazon!

(Glynda shoves some objects at Ark-One, who dodges them like they're nothing.)

Ark-One: (scoffs) Please, that was supposed to be an attack? Let me show you one.

(Ark-One grabs Glynda's arm and punches her face before slamming her down three times and jumps while grabbing her before slamming her down with a piledriver.)

AKUI!

Ark-One: Say goodbye, Goodbitch!

PERFECT CONCLUSION! LEARNING ONE!

(Ark-One kills Glynda by choking her as she explodes.)

Mina: Professor Goodwitch! NOOOOOO!

(She tries to attack Ark-One, but suddenly gets unable to move.)

Eijiro: (shocked) Mina!

(Ark-Zero-One prepares to finish Mina.)

ARK RISING IMPACT!

(Ark-Zero-One snaps her fingers, and Mina screams in pain as she explodes, angering Eijiro.)

Eijiro: (angry) YOU MONSTER!

(Eijiro charges at Ark-Zero-One, only to get stabbed in the heart by Zero.)

Zero: You're far from human to me!

(All Might is seen trying to punch Delvin, who blocks his attacks.)

All Might: Why can't I defeat you?

Delvin: Because I am the Crimson Masked Saiyan.

All Might: I won't be defeated by you!

Delvin: KAMEHAMEHAAAAAA!!!

(Delvin pulverizes All Might.)

Delvin: FOR FREEDOM!

(Genm is seen gesturing the Konoha Ninjas to come at him, and only a few refuse to do so as they are aware it's a trap, but Genm smirks and...)

PAUSE!

(Everything freezes except for Genm himself, who prepares to finish them all.)

GACHON! KIMEWAZA!

(Genm jumps into the air.)

GENM CRITICAL FINALE!

(Numerous clones of Genm then continuously kick the Konoha Ninjas, producing shockwaves and zigzag patterns that are both a combination of green, purple, and yellow. The real Genm then performs a final flying kick, launching them all away and causing them to crash into a wall.)

PERFECT!

Genm: I am GOD!

(Ark-One is seen fighting Superman and punches him twice before slamming him down, and then he kicks him three times before bringing him down on his knees.)

AKUI! KYOFU! FUUNU! ZOO! ZETSUBO!

(Delvin then becomes Super Saiyan Rose 2 and prepares to finish the Union Heroes. He creates an energy sphere and throws it at some Union Fake Heroes, trapping them inside it. Crimson then gestures at the sphere to detonate them.)

PERFECT CONCLUSION! LEARNING FIVE!

(Ark-One generates a powerful dark wave which destroys the remaining Union Fake Heroes.)

Ark-One: I have finally avenged you, Rosemary.

Delvin: About this...

(Ark-One turns to Delvin)

Ark-One: (confused) What?

(Meanwhile in space, Cooler's ship is approaching the Earth. A new invasion is about to begin.)