episode 15

~Let it be married at 16~

Yasir's POV

"I ca...can..I can't love you," I rolled on the bed twice before my twin sister yelled to wake me up for school. Immediately I got up, I rushed to the bathroom to take a bath not minding the person that woke me up from bed because I was already late.

Realisation hit me when I started reminiscing about what had happened last night. The time that I spend spoiling my beautiful sleep dreaming about a girl who will never love me or think of marrying me. She just isn't someone who cares about boys anyway, I know her since childhood. I used to like her but I have no idea whether she feels the same back then. All the dreams and feelings that I'm having these days isn't right at all and it's a hella mistake if only I knew.

Nonetheless, mom is even trying to create more dramas in my life. These days she even trys to crack jokes about zahra by calling me zayir and all sort of names which I can't even tell. Not only that, she also invited zahra home to have a dinner with us and she's planning to give zahra her mom's book which means that she's eventually gonna know and i should start digging my graveyard from now, lol.

Beside all of that, I really can't get mom and her new behaviour towards me getting married to zahra all these days. The only serious convo we have now is about zahra. Zahra this, zahra that which I'm not even ok with to cut it all short. She use all our mother and son moment talking about how good aunt halima's daughter is and i feel jealous sometimes. That's the reason i accepted to invite her so that mom can get to know how much the good girl despise her handsome little son. With that she will stop speaking about her and concentrate on me for once.

Speaking about mom, all these days she normally cook for me to take it to uni for lunch which I'm really happy about because I love my stomach so much you know.

She still thinks that i'm that little habibi that cry for mom and food but you know what? I love it. I love the food and all the love she showed us. It's a blessing from Allah, that's why I always avoid letting her down.

**********

First week in uni is a big 'heketeh' for me. Getting to meet people from different schools and colleges is an amazing experience  with the exception of the irritating guys in school who will be flexing through out the tenure of schooling. They behave as if they do all and know all which is something that really gets on my nerves. Especially the lions, damnnn those guys. All they do is to only come to class and joke with the people as if thier parents are picking the money they paid for the uni. I mean... I find it very selfish of them because being in a university like ASAP is something a person should honour not the opposite because lots of people want to be here but they don't have the chance to. Their payment is almost half of mom's salary and the idea of it always breaks my neck. Though I know my dad is rich and even I am not poor because I have a bank account through his money with savings more than fifteen million but still I hate people who spend too much on me. For that being the case I've decided to start working at dad's company next week in shaa Allah to earn halal money for myself. For now, all I have to do is to prepare for tomorrow's dinner in shaa Allah. I don't know whether inviting khalid would be a good idea but I'm dailing his number right now.

"What's up bro?Asalamualaikum warahmatullahi," khalid answered from the other line.
"Waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu, nothing much bro.....How's the fam?" I replied in a manly voice.

"Happy and healthy alhamdullilah, and you?" He questioned.
"Thesame bro Alhamdullilah.....uhmm would you love to come over tomorrow in shaa Allah, half past seven," I asked.

"I would love to.....thanks bro till tomz in shaa Allah, Asalamualaikum," he answered with excitement.
"You welcome bro, will be waiting. Waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi," I answered and slowly hanged off the phone. I put the phone on the bed and walked towards the living room.