{...}

"Ahem... hello there, nice to meet you. The name is Rimuru" rimuru said.

"I see... rimuru, huh? Somehow you emmiting King's Aura. Are you too, a King by any chance?" Alter ask.

"Ehh? What... no no no, i am just a normal servant, thats it" replied rimuru while smiling.

"...hmph, very well. Anyway, my name is Artoria Pendragon (Alter), and here i will test your strength!" She said and then suddenly launched a slash toward rimuru.

'The hell!? This lady!'

As Rimuru looked at Da Vinci, she just raise a thumbs up indicating that the simulation battle is activated.

"Hey hey hey! This is too sudden!" Rimuru slight yelled.

"What? You seek for exercise, right? Then as a King of Knights, i will give you some exercise!" Alter then leap toward rimuru as she tried to slash rimuru's chest.

'Ciel!'

{Understood. Activating Castle Guard.}

*clang*

'Phew... that was close. But, the sword... even if its a corrupted Excalibur, its still have some divine attribute, eh?'

{Do you want that? I can copy it for you}

'Nahhh, lets not do that. For now'

After all the attack that Alter launched toward rimuru, its easily dodged by him.

"Okay... now this is a little bit fun" rimuru smirked as he take out his sword from his Imaginary Space.

A/n : *its not Sword of Tempest, its just some random sword that he stored on imaginary space*

"Are you ready, Alter?" Seeing rimuru's sword, makes not just Alter but Da Vinci and Gudako flinched by just the aura.

"Come"

Rimuru then dash forward and exchange slash by slash with Alter.

*clang*

*clang*

"This is getting fun!"

*clang*

As they fight continue, some servants now is watching along with their master.

"Hyahhh!" Alter then starts to put more strenght on her grip.

"Ohh? Still have stamina?" Rimuru said as he kick her stomatch and send Alter to the wall.

"Guhhk!"

"Well? I win..." rimuru said, with a little boring tone.

"No... not yet" Alter then try to stand up using her sword.

The servants who watched the battle confused, just how a mere kick can makes the King of Knights in that state.
Not knowing to them, rimuru's kick is coated with a little bit of Turn Null.

'Ehhh? She's okay!? Wait... she is the second person to stand up after receiving a kick with Turn Null energy!'

{...}

Rimuru too, surprised but he hides it while putting a poker face.

"Hey, are you really okay?" Rimuru ask, as his tone now changed into concerned.

"Huh... I'm okay, this is nothing" Alter then raises the sword above her head.

"Are you ready? Because this attack its different from earlier"

{Warning, amount of energy is detected within the sword. Most likely, its a special attack}

The Servants who watching this, widen their eyes as to see Alter using her Noble Phantasm.

"Oi, Alter! This is too much! Even someone like rimuru can't handle your NP!" Gudako said.

"No master. He can..." Alter said as the sword is slowly coated with dark aura.

"Iron Hammer of the Hollow King..."

'Huh, what she doin'? Chanting? Really? Wow...'

"Overturn the aurora..."

"Wait... Alter!" Gudako try to stop Alter but the aura is too much for her for stoping Alter.

"This is bad... that rimuru won't survive, probably" some servants start to mumbles.

'So? Have some plan, Ciel?'

{By analyzing the attack, master can counter it using equal or greater force}

'Good... now how many Noble Phantasm i have?'

{...5}

'Huh? What!?'

"Swallow the light! Excalibur Morgan!!"

Cutting rimuru conversation with ciel, Alter then release her attack toward rimuru.

A dark energy throwed at rimuru as its slowly cracked the space around them.

"Gahhh... this is pain in the ass.

Devour all, Beelzebub!" Suddenly, a whirlpool appeared and eat alter's attack, leaving nothing.

The servants who see this, shocked just how the attack gone in instant.

As for Alter, after she released the NP, she then knocked out, fell on the ground.

"Ohhh, there" rimuru then teleport infront of her as he catched Alter and put her in his arms.

Not giving them a break, rimuru then teleported into medical room, making the servants surprised just how rimuru do that.

----

Alter POV

Ughhh... am I lose?

I... can't... move my body.

As I open my eyes, i find a familiar ceiling.

"Medical room" i mumbles.

"You're awake?" A voice said.

"Rimuru? I see... thanks" I thanked him.

"No problem... but, are you really okay?" He asked with slight worried.

"Huh? I am. Stop worrying me, I know when the time I'm okay or not" I replied with slight annoyed.

"Well? If you say so" his smile... is so, beautiful.

Wha!? No..no...no! I'm a King! Yes... a king shouldn't be charmed by just a smile.

"Hey, you good? Your face is red, y'know?" Hahh!? His hand... touching my forehead...

Wait... what is this feeling!? My heart, is beating faster... what is this!?

"I-I'm okay, don't worry" *blush*

"Well then, seems like you're fine... so see you!" He said as rimuru start to walks away

As he leave the room, my face went really red.

"Gahhh!? What the hell was that!?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Happy reading~