You could be the lover, I'll be the fighter (Leeuw X Minotaurus)

For context: Minotaurus is alone at the bar when Leeuw comes to check up on them. A fight ensures as feelings are confessed.

Warning: Violence and blood.

It was a lonesome night and Minotaurus was spending it drowning his sorrows. He had endured centuries of imprisonment that this whole world felt new to him. His tomb and its dark residue was the only company he had, fuelled by his anger and revenge. He wanted the wand to be vanquished. He wanted Tovenaar dead for the slumber he put him in. He had fought for the trinity so many eons ago, that he didn't feel enough for them. All he was becoming was an animal, he wasn't the people's champion anymore. He wasn't enough for anyone. Minotaurus took a sip of his rum, allowing its hearty flavours to course strength through his veins.

The champion's gaze diverted away from his drink as a familiar face entered the bar, a face he dreaded to see. Leeuw strode his way into the bar, the sound of his boots on the bar floor like destiny awaiting him. His bright pink cowboy attire and provocative ego the first thing he notices. He walks with confidence, with stride. Minotaurus had seen many noble men in his time, but Leeuw was unlike the rest. He was for once a worthy opponent. He was always a bit of a wildcard. He was reckless and had a smile on his face every waking moment. He was the one who threw himself into parties, who was friends with the immortals and the mortal. He was a capable fighter in his field. He understood him more than he knew himself. Leeuw was able to tame him when his aggression and rage were heightened. Since then, he always say the lion as someone to challenge, someone to earn the approval of. Leeuw flirted with whoever was in the room, including him much to his chagrin. His craziness drawed him to the party animal in the first place. Leeuw saved him more times than he could count. He knew there was something residing in his heart.

The lion wrapped his bulky arms around his shoulders as Minotaurus couldn't even look him in the eye, burying his true feelings.

"Hey hero, wanna tell me what's gotten into you?" Leeuw asked, concern in his voice. Minotaurus just sat there, alone in his thoughts. He wanted nothing to do with him.

"Leave me alone" Minotaurus muttered coldly.

"Jesus christ, so stubborn. Drinks please?! We've gotta work things out, honey"

Leeuw ignored his demands, doing his best to cheer him up. He ordered himself a drink as Minotaurus watched his movements with careful perspective. His flirtous facade doing nothing to hinder him. The lion was the one who could get him out of this dark hole, to raise his spirits. His purpose was to protect Leeuw and the friends he's made. All he was doing was pushing him away.

"Why do you place my needs before you're own. You are a mere mortal, Leeuw. I am an immortal warrior. A champion. I deserve none of your sympathy. I was punished for that very reason!!"

"Look Mino, I'm worried about ya?! Hippo's concerned about you. You can't just go running off like that. I thought we trusted each other. Instead, you go sulk and brood your sorrows down a glass of rum. I only want to understand, that's all" Leeuw slammed his drink on the table, rubbing his paw against his brow.

"You worry too much. I am not going to be the one that saves you from constant danger. You are condemning yourself to a life of pain!!" Minotaurus yelled as he began to mount off his chair, trying to walk away from Leeuw and his problems. But he couldn't help but feel an attachment with the lion, he was always drawn to him like a magnet he couldn't pull away from.

"Is this really about me saving your ass?!" Leeuw chuckled at his foolish words, like he should know better. "Cause' at least I care about you. Everyone thinks you're a villian. To me, you're just a lost cause. I wanna make this place your home"