Chapter 3: Tovenaar

Tovenaar (Wizard) 🧙‍♂️

Tovenaar is the all-seeing immortal wizard. He was alive to see the birth of the world and civilisation with it. He has magic over the occult.

He is a powerful warlock. He uses his staff to look into the hearts of masks and make their wildest desires come true.

He has history with Raaf and Minotaurus, which ended badly. He is Raaf's mentor who teached her to control her powers. He banished Minotaurus years ago, that's why he hates him.

Tovenaar is a being of pure energy. He has no face and isn't considered human. To anyone, his appearance can vary depending on how people perceive him.
He is a frequent user of magic. He loves nature and prays to the gods to protect the land and its elements.

Even though he is considered a busy people, he wants to set his responsibilities aside and have fun for once.

His hobbies are yoga, reading and listening to music.

He is part of an immortal trinity with Raaf and Vlinder. They are responsible with keeping the world safe.

He is very calm and collected. He spends most of the time with wildlife than socialising as he considers it more peaceful.

He lives in a shrine in the middle of the forest, so he can be one with nature.

He has a flare for being dramatic (letting his cape swish in the wind, makes grand entrances etc).

His friends are Raaf, Vlinder, Leeuw, Hippo and Cosmos.

His spirit animal is a dove. He uses it to keep watch over the balance of nature and the world at large. If the dove is hurt, so is he. It is like his daemon.

He had a past romance with Vlinder years ago, but the two drifted apart and split up for unknown reasons. Tovenaar has serious commitment issues.

He would do anything to keep the world safe, he would kill anyone or destroy humanity if it was to save earth.

His favourite song is A Forest by The Cure. He vibes to it all the time without realising it.