Chapter 14: Vlinder

Vlinder is what they call "The Eternal Light". She is a powerful immortal with the ability to see the purity in one's soul and control light. She treats her destiny with pride and takes it very seriously.

She hatched from the cocoon of life when the earth was first born and has been watching over it for centuries. Those that look through her stain glass wings will see their wildest desires.

She is a member of the godly trinity alongside Raaf and Tovenaar.

Vlinder is Raaf's spiritual sister, they are the closet thing to a family. She is the raven's confidante.

She wishes to accomplish world peace by any means necessary.

She sings to the earth and brings life to all masks. Her voice has the power to heal and put someone in a tranquil state.

She used to date Tovenaar as they were once hopelessly devoted to one another. They used to sing together and watch nature grow. They wanted to leave their immortal responsibilities behind and run off together.

They were supposed to wed one another, until death do us part. But Vlinder wanted for them to give up their immortality and grow old together. But Tovenaar was insecure about committing himself to a mortal life and called it off at the altar.

Vlinder is a woman secretly scorned. The cocoon lost its power as she began to feel insecure about herself. She was the one that sent Minotaurus to retrieve the staff off Tovenaar so she could use its magic to restore the cocoon and her power.

She seeks the wand from Hippo and will go to relentless lengths to get what she wants.

She lost her ability to sing and wants it back.

She loves nature, fireworks and the beauty of all things.

Her friends are Raaf, Leeuw, Hippo, Mummy, Soapestar, Champignon, Skiwi and Groo Licht.

She has a rivaly with Kosmos, who is the current girlfriend of Tovenaar.

She may seem soft and sweet on the inside, but deep down she has a fiery temper.