Chapter 9: Groo Licht

Groo Licht is a lonely soul who struggles to make friends. He is very mild mannered and shy. He is a bit of a introvert. He grew up in a lab where he was experimented on by scientists. His sole purpose is to be a living source of light so the concept of emotions is new to him.

Despite being a robot, he is actually a big softie.

He is an electrician. Groo uses his maintenance skills to give Leeuw's parties light.

He is a skilled footballer and always likes a good kick of the ball. His favourite position is goalkeeper.

He is a DJ mixer and knows what makes a party great - lighting, sound mixing, music. His favourite genre of music is rave.

The two people that help him break out of his shell is Champignon and Soapestar, his two best friends. They teach him to become his own person.

His hands generate electricity. If he gets nervous or stressed out, he can accidentally cause a power cut with them.

His best friends are Champignon, Soapestar, Leeuw, Hippo and Kosmos.

He has a secret crush on Soapestar, but he gets easily flustered and struggles to confess as he is a inanimate lampshade and he feels incapable of love. He gets jealous when she flirts with Leeuw.

He is quite the inventor as he can build machinery out of scratch.

He wins everyone's hearts without even trying. When people ask for his help with maintenance issues, he's the first guy they go to.