Chapter 5: Foxy Lady

Foxy Lady 🦊

Foxy Lady is a mysterious, sly femme fatale who knows how to keep secrets close to her chest. She has ulterior motives whom she keeps under lock and key.

She always stabs people in the back to get what she wants. She makes the time to always attend parties.

She loves gin and tonics, caberet and jazz music. She is skilled in jiu-jitsu, karate and trapeze.

She is a secret agent deployed undercover to retrieve the wand off Hippo and to find the ancient tomb where the Minotaurus sleeps.

She is flirtatious with anyone she meets, male or female. She and Leeuw have back and forth banter, having friendly fights and sexual tension.

She is a loose cannon, putting herself in danger to get what she wants. She does research on the big trinity and the history of the earth.

She used to be a circus performer, but her family was killed in a trapeze incident. She was found by the agency and trained to become the spy she is today.

Her favourite colour is green.

She struggles to open up to others because of her parents' deaths and finds consolidation in Raaf. They are currently dating.

Her closet friends are Leeuw, Hippo, Mummy, Soapestar, Kosmos, Colonel Pug and Tovenaar.