|🌈| Jimin

I don't own anything besides the plot! Jimin's Set Me Free came out last week and I am DEAD!

Normal P.O.V

It was a busy day in the village and Jimin was walking around his new home village. He had arrived there because his father thought it would be good for him and an experience.

He met a man named Taehyung, he was the cheif's son. They both got along and became friends soon enough.

While walking with Taehyung by his side, his eyes caught sight of a young women. She had long (H/C) hair that blew in the slight breeze. Her (E/C) eyes looked at him before looking away and looking back at him as he caught her attention.

Jimin was caught in a trans upon seeing her and she smiled shyly and waved at him. He didn't even hear Taehyung call out to him.

"Jimin? Jimin!? What are you looking at?" Taehyung followed his eyes and saw the (H/C) haired beauty.

Taehyung smirked. "Ahhh. I see. You like my sister, huh?"

Jimin looked at Taehyung shocked and stuttered out. "S-Sister?"

Taehyung laughed and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry! Your a nice guy. But hurt (Y/n) and I'll kill you." He threatened him making jimin gulp.

Jimin turned his attention back to the woman who's name was (Y/n). She was busy talking to her friends and laughing to whatever they said. He found her beautiful.

A few days later, (Y/n) was busy hanging clothes outside when jimin arrived to the cheif's house.

"Ah! Jimin, are you here to see taehyungie? He's not here but he'll be here soon. Why don't you go outback where my daughter, (Y/n) is, hm?" Mrs Kim says and pinched his chubby cheeks.

"Ah..thank you Mrs Kim." He bowed his head and headed out back to see (Y/n). Her back was turned to him so she didn't notice his presence. She was humming a song softly as she hanged the clothes.

Jimin decided to clear his throat making her gasp softly and turn around. They both stared at each other and she smiled shyly and flustered. "H-Hi."

"Hey. Umm.. I'm actually waiting for your brother so your mother told me to come outside here by you." He explained. "Oh! Your Park Jimin, right? My brother spoke about you to me." She says and Jimin cursed taehyung in his head.

"Really? All good things I hope." He joked making her laugh. "Yes. Don't worry."

They stared at each other before she realised that she didn't introduce herself. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Kim (Y/n)! The daughter's cheif--i-i mean cheif's daughter!!" She looked flustered and blushed heavily.

Jimin chuckled and moved a couple of hair strands from her face making her gasp. "Nice to meet you. I'm Park Jimin." (Y/n) smiled and they both got lost in their eyes and they leaned in until a voice cleared their throat.

The two jumped back and saw the cheif standing there with a serious look on his face.

"F-father!" (Y/n) stuttered out and looked down at the ground.

The cheif glared at jimin making him gulp. "Who are you boy?"

"Father, this is Park Jimin, he's Taehyung's-" (Y/n) tried to explain but he cut her off.

"I didn't ask you girl!" He shouted making her flinch. Jimin winced and didn't like how he was talking to her.

(Y/n)'s mother came out silently at the events happening. She had a sad look on her face.