|🔮|Yoongi

I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

"Appa? What happened to all the humans in the world?" A four year old girl asked her father curiously. The man put the pen down that he was writing with and smiled lightly.

"Well Sora. They went extinct. There's no more humans." Yoongi said and sora made her way to sit on yoongi's lap.

"What about Eomma? What is she? Is she like us?" She looked into her father's eyes and Yoongi chuckled. "No baby. Eomma isn't like us. In fact, Eomma is the last human on earth." Sora's eyes widened and gasped.

"Really?!"

"Yep."

"If you're a hybird and if Eomma is a human then..." she trailed off and Yoongi sighed. "Yes. You're half human, half hybird. But you won't be able to tell the difference." He explained and she nodded.

"How did you and Eomma meet?" She asked with a twinkle in her eyes and a face that Yoongi couldn't resisit.

"Well...it all started when the hybrids took over..."

(Flashback)

"Kill them all! Don't let anyone of them survive!" (Y/n) heard some hybirds shout. She's been living on her own for the past five years. Her family was killed by hybirds infront of her. It wasn't all like this before. Humans used to live peaacfully until the hybirds took over and started killing them all one by one and soon there was only a couple of humans left. She was only 20 when the hybirds took over. Until one day...

"THE GOVERNMENT HAS DECLARED THAT ALL HUMANS HAVE BEEN EXTINCT!" (Y/n) read one day on a TV as she blended in with other hybirds. She wore a cap over her head so that nobody could identify her.

I'm...the last human alive.' She thought bitterly and tears welled in her eyes. She quickly ran back to her so called 'home.' She lived in a forest away from the hybirds so that they couldn't smell her. When ever she went out in public, she tried to hide her scent. She lived in a medium sized cave that looks like a little hide away. Before the take over, she had collected a couple of her things and brought it to the cave. Suddenly she heard some voices and stiffened.

"Hyung! Can we rest? I'm tired!"

"Yeah please..we've been walking for two hours!"

"Alright fine. I'm tired too.."

'Oh no...are they hybirds?' She thought and peaked out from her cave. There were three men.  They were all handsome but the cat like hybird caught her attention.

Suddenly the cat hybird looked her way making her breath hitch.

'Oh fuck...did he catch my scent?!'

(Y/n) backed away and quickly ran out of the cave, adrenaline running through her veins.

"What the-is that a human?!" One of them asked shocked.

"Yes! Get her! But-" (Y/n) couldn't hear properly what he said and kept on running.

(Y/n) ran as fast as she could away from the hybirds. She heard them running behind her and she looked behind her.

The cat like hybird had transformed into his hybird form and was gaining on her. Suddenly, (Y/n) tripped and all turned black.

(Couple hours later)

"Hyung! When will she wake up?"

"Soon Jungkook."

"But I thought that all humans were extinct four years ago?"

"I though that too hobi. Guess she hid well."

(Y/n) heard voices around her and slowly opened her eyes. She groaned and sat up. "You're awake!!" The bunny boy shouted. "Don't scream Jungkook. She just woke up." Another man scolded.

(Y/n) backed away in fear and one of them calmed her down. "Don't worry. We won't hurt you. I'm Kim Namjoon. You are..?" Namjoon introduced himself.

"K-Kim (Y/n)." She said shakily and Namjoon smiled.

"It's nice to meet you (Y/n). These are my friends." He said and pointed to the seven other boys. "Hi! I'm Jungkook! I look like a bunny hybird but I'm actually a wolf!" He was so cute. (Y/n) smiled.

"It's nice to meet you."

"Hello! I'm Kim Seokjin. I'm a wolf hybird. Well..we're all are."  She nodded and looked at yoongi.

"Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you..." he muttered and looked away. (Y/n) giggled softly and smiled.

Everybody had introduced themselves and over time (Y/n) was more comfortable with the six hybirds except for one. Yoongi. He's been avoiding her ever since she arrived. She didn't know why.

"Y-yoongi..? Are you alright? You keep avoiding me." She asked softly and he shook his head.

"Yes I'm fine. Sorry it's just that..." he hesitates and shakes his head.

"It's nothing. Nevermind."

"Just what? You can tell me. Maybe I can help you." She offered and he shook his head. "No. I'll...I'll only hurt you."

(Y/n) blinked confusingly. "Hurt me? Why would you hurt me?" She stepped closer to him and he growled at her making her flinch abit.

"Go away! I..I won't be able to control myself!" He yelled. "Please Yoongi! You're not making any sense! Tell me properly what's wro-"

"You're my mate!"

(Y/n) breath hitched and blinked. She knew what a mate was. She wasn't stupid.

"O-oh." That's all that came out from her mouth. She was in shocked still. Yoongi looked away and started walking away.

"Wait! Where are you going?!" She snapped out of her state of shock and ran after him.

"To my room. Where else?" He glared at her. "Why? Don't you wanna spend time with your mate?" She asked as her cheeks turned red.

Yoongi's eyes widened. "You..you wanna spend time with me?" (Y/n) nodded happily.

"Yeah! I'd like to get to know you better! After all, you're stuck with me."

(Flashback over)

"Wow! So you knew that Eomma was your mate when you met her?" Sora bounced excitedly on her father's lap.

"That's right baby." Yoongi said and ruffled her hair.

"What are you guys talking about?" A voice asked and sora ran over to her mother and hugged her legs. "Eomma! Appa was telling me how you and he met!" She looked up at her mother and (Y/n) giggled.

"Is that so? Did you like the story?" Sora nodded happily.

"Babe! You're supposed to be resting!" Yoongi walked over to (Y/n) and placed a hand over her swollen stomach. "I'm fine Yoongi. I've had enough rest." She pecked his lips and sora ran off to play with her toys.

"How is our little pup doing?" He nuzzled into her neck and caressed the bump. "He's doing fine. Just kicking alot." She whispered and sighed. Just one more month until the baby is born.

"Almost there baby. You're so strong." He kissed her forehead and her bump.

"I love you three so much."

"We love you too Yoongi." She chuckled and kissed his lips.

"Ew! Eomma and Appa are kissing!" Sora made a disgusted face playfully and they laughed.

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

I'm back after a long time. My school just sent a message that somebody got covid😓 yoh it's baddd. See you guys soon!