|🌊| Yoongi PT 1

I don't own anything besides the plot! I'm actually going to be making this oneshot into an actual story. I'm working on it right now so look out for it!

Pirate AU!
King AU!
Fiancé AU!

Key words:

1.) Devil Fruit: Are mysterious, distinctive fruits scattered across the world, known for granting their eaters permanent superhuman powers and an equal permanent inability to swim.

2.) Vivre Card: Is made from a person's fingernail. The paper is connected to a person's life force. When pieces of paper are torn apart, they will point in each others direction. It makes it easier to find a person's specific location. They are fireproof and waterproof making them safe for travel. Vivre Cards will indicate the owners current state. If the owner is severly weakened in anyway, the paper will start to burn away. Vivre Cards will be fully restored back once the owner starts to feel better.

Normal P.O.V

"What's this?" (Y/n) asked as Yoongi handed her a blank piece of paper. She looked at it confused and blinked at him.

"It's a Vivre Card. It's connected to my life force and it will point in my direction if you're trying to find me. It also indicates the owners current state. If I'm weakened or dying in anyway then the paper will start to burn away. It can be restored once the owner starts to feel better." He explains and (Y/n) stares at it quiet facinated. "Really? What is it made out of?"

"...A fingernail."

"..."

Silence overtook them as she stared up at the male.

"Oh."

She burst out giggling and yoongi smiled at his wife laughing form. "But why give me this?" She asked and he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He sighed as his face grew into a hard expression.

"There's a war taking place two months from now." He whispered ever so softly into her neck and she gasped. "What?! A war? For what?"

"I not entirely sure. We just got the news two days ago. The marines declared war on all the pirates. That's all we got so far."

(Y/n) was now scared for yoongi's safety. "I'm coming with!" Yoongi glared at her instantly making her flinch.

"Are you mad?! And what? Risk our family?!"

"I can help with my devil fruit-"

"No you can't! Your pregnant (Y/n)! Think of the baby! Your not thinking straight!" He shouted and she knew he was right. There was a little life taking form inside of her. Did she really want to go into war knowing that she'll most probably lose the baby?

"I-I..you're right. I'm not thinking straight. I'm just...worried for you Yoongi. What if something bad happens?" She clutched onto the piece of paper in her hand as tears welled in her eyes.

Yoongi sighed and kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back. "I'll be fine love. Nothing bad will happen. I am after all the King of the Seven Sea's." She smiled and laid her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his abdomen.

"I love you yoongi."

"I love you too, Love."

They broke apart and Yoongi made her look up at him. "You can't stay here with us babygirl. You'll have to stay on an island till the war is over."

"W-what? No! I won't leave you!"

"You'll have to stay on Daegu Island babygirl. It's to protect you."