The way his eyes were full of concern, the way he managed to calm me down from my panic attack, it stirred up something in my heart and it terrified me.

Taking in a deep breath I push the USB in the computer and start printing out the papers.

I need to stop thinking nonsense and focus on my work.

Once the papers were printed out I bind them together and walk out of my office to drop them to Micah.

Climbing down the stairs I walk towards Micah's office, knocking on the door I heard nothing.

Slightly pushing the door open I found his office empty. What do I do now?

Deciding to give Mr Knight these copies I turn around and began walking back towards the stairs and just then a voice stopped me.

"Delilah wait!" I turn to find Issac rushing towards me and a smile break on my lips.

"Hi neighbor" I greet him and he catches up to me.

He looked tensed and worried, kept scratching the back of his neck and didn't meet eyes with me.

"Is everything ok?" I ask and he let out a heavy sigh and I knew something was up.

"As I was leaving for work today, my landlord stopped me and– turns out some jerk bought the apartment and payed him a year worth of rent upfront" he tell me, voice heavy with guilt and my heart dropped.

"I'm so sorry" he apologize and I suck in a deep breath before forcing a smile.

"It's ok, I'm sure you did all you could" I say, trying my utmost best to hold back my tears.

"I- I need to get these to Mr Knight" I tell him and began climbing up the stairs and with every step I took, my panic only rise.

My stuff is in the office, I already told Mr Knight that I'm moving out, what would he think, what do I do now.

Standing by Mr Knight's office I took in a deep breath, I need to swallow my pride.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
Nathan

I was going through the blue prints of the beach project. It needs to be perfect, no room for mistakes. It's special.

I was busy going through the designs when the door busted open followed by Micah's loud voice.

"Why don't we have donuts in our cafeteria?" He whine and took a seat across my desk.

"Because then you would be at the cafeteria rather than working in your office Mickey" I tell him and he looks at me as if I stabbed him.

"Anyways, I'm glad you're here" I start and his expressions immediately change to heart eyes.

"See? I knew you loved me" he say with a smile and I shake my head repressing my chuckle.

"Don't make me hit you Micah, you won't be pulling as many ladies with a bruised face" I warn him and he gasp.

"Now listen, I met up with Tony yesterday" I start and slide my phone across the desk to him and he picks it up before playing the video Tony just sent me.