Book 6: The Terror Within

Start from the beginning

Asami: Okay you guys, it's time to get cleaned up. Tonight is Opal's farewell dinner.

Bolin: Oh, now I have to say bye to Opal? This is the worst day ever!

He slumps his shoulders and walks away sulkily. Cut to Opal's farewell dinner, as the chef walks over and gives Opal her plate.

Opal: Thanks for making my favorite meal.

Chef: I'm really going to miss you, Opal. No one appreciates my raw veggie wraps like you do.

He walks away to serve the remaining plates of food.

Bolin: Every time I eat raw kale, I'm going to think of you.

Opal: You're so sweet.

Bolin: This stinks! We were just starting to get to know each other, and now you're off to the Northern Air Temple.

Opal: We'll be together soon. You guys are coming up after finding more airbenders, right?

Bolin: Yeah, but that's... in the future. Ugh, I hate the future!

She holds up a piece of kale, which Bolin bites into.

Opal: Until then, we'll always have kale.

Varrick: Kid, can I give you some relationship advice?

Bolin: Umm, no.

Varrick: Well, your loss.

He sits straight in his chair and camera pans further left to reveal Ryu and Asami next to Varrick.

Varrick: Zhu Li! bring the, uh, thing.

Ryu quickly jumped and roundhouses a guard which leaves everyone confused and shock.

He chuckles and sinks into his chair in embarrassment. While Korra face palms.

Varrick: Like I said Korra. You need a new phrase for that guy.

Zhu Li appears in a flash next to Varrick and hands him a contraption from a bag.

Varrick: But anywho! Check out my latest invention:

Cut to a close-up of the device with a knob in the center and a red, yellow, and green indicator on top.

Varrick: an airbender finder.

Camera pans back to the dining table to reveal Korra sitting next to Ryu and Asami. As Asami takes the machine from Varrick. Korra her fork at the device.

Korr: Wait, that can find airbenders?

Asami points the device toward Ryu. Camera switches to Asami's point of view as she moves the device up and down but nothing happens.

Asami: Uh ...

The camera pans out to the four.

Asami: I think it's broken.