THE END

ENNODU NEE IRUNDHALU movie was super dooper hit... It was dubbed in all languages but Tamil version is the best one... That was shivaangi's last film because she got pregnant after that movie...they got blessed With Twins just like they planned... After all its a kadavul setting nah?

Ashaangi fans was gone to coma in happiness... It's alot to Take in  for them, first marriage & then movie together which is mega hit & now their favourite couples are pregnant and expecting baby... Oops .. sorry babies...

Ashwin took break from his career to take care of his wife &  babies...
He perfectly balanced his job and his family... Everyone was happy for them... then their kids just born on Jan 1...  just like they wanted 1 boy and 1 girl.... Both are healthy...

 Both are healthy

Present summer holidays,

Shivaangi now pregnant again &  in kitchen and flipping omelette for her son, who is sitting in kitchen counter and eagerly waiting....

Shivaangi: dei vansh ... Unga appavayum un thangachiyayum kooptu vaa...

Vansh: ok darling mummy...

Vansh skipped towards bedroom.... after sometime the trio came down,,

Ashwin came beside her and back hugged her & kissed her cheeks... But ansh & his sister Ayush made them separate & stood between them....

Vansh: excuse me...  Don't kiss my mom ... Get way from her...

And hugged shivaangi's stomach and kissed her stomach .   .....

Ashwin FELT senses of possessive on sivansh like him...

Ashwin: hello idhu en pondatti.... I will do anything....

Ayushmathi: no ... You are my appa ... You should kiss only me..  &
TUrned towards shivansh ..  that's my baby brother so you shouldn't kiss him...

Shivansh: but that is my baby brother too..

At That both of them started to argument.  They are always like Tom& Jerry fighting with each other but couldn't stay away from each other..  E

Shivaangi and Ashwin looked at their cute fight over their baby bro or sis... & Laughing.  

Shivaangi: I felt complete...  this is the family I always wanted.  

Ashwin kissed her forehead & whispered, "me too..."

Happy ever after... 

________________ THE END ____________

.