CHAPTER 16 - GOOD BYE 💔

Ashwin couldn't control his tears..  he didn't know how to react when he uttered those three words to her..

He was confused.. he questioned himself again and again..

Ashwin : Naa edhukku avata I love you nu sonna? Is it moment of weakness or i am really in love with her?

He grabbed his hair and pulled it in frustration...

Ashwin: oruvela enna thappa ninachuruppalo? It's a mistake theriyama solitannu sonna enna solluva?

Suddenly he heard someone knocking the door...

Shivu: Ashwineey kadhava thoranga...  Na unga kitta konjam pesanum..

Ashwin don't know what to do.. if he opened the door and she will definitely ask why he said I love you..
& He didn't have a answer for that question..

Shivu: please kadhava thoranga...

He sighed and opened the door... She hugged him tightly but he stood without any reaction...

She cupped his face and asked,

Shivu: solitu yen ipdi odi vandhutinga ? Naa evlo bayandhuta theriyum ah? Ennachu ungalukku?

He removed her hands from his cheeks and moved into the room to balcony..Shivu followed him,

Shivu: Ella prachahanayum seekiram mudinjuruchu ashwineey.. unga fan's kandippa ungala purinjupaanga..

But he didn't said anything.. she moved infront of him and tried to cup his face but he turned his face aside making her confused...

Shivu: ahmmm .. ash

Ashwin: it's a mistake...

Shivu: adhaan naanum solra... Neenga stage la pesunadhu oru mistake.. oru slip up avlodhaa...

Ashwin: Naa stage la pesunadha sollala.

Shivu: apram?

Ashwin: ippo Naa Velila un ta onnum sonnaney adhu..

Shivu froze in shock and unknowingly tears started to form in her eyes... She couldn't control her sob when Ashwin whispered I love you maa.. she thought he finally realised his love for her but ..

Now he is saying it's a mistake? A mistake? A slip up?

Ashwin: I know Naa apdi solirka koodadhu.. but even I don't know WHY I said that... You & me is not gonna happen..

Shivu whispered, "why?"

Ashwin: why na ? Enna solradhu... You just attracted to me you know by my looks.. it couldn't be love..  I mean..

Shivu: wait... Ippo neenga enna soninga?

Ashwin: ahmm.. couldn't be love..

Shivu Adhukku munnadi.

Ashwin: You just attracted to me..

He widened his eyes and realised what he said...

Shivu: a face attraction? Enna paatha ungalukku epdi theriyudhu? Ah..

Ashwin: maa apdi mean pannala maa..

Shivu: vera Epdi mean paninga? Ah..

Ashwin: maa Naa...

She grabbed his collar and shouted at him...

shivu: enough.. enough... Ini oru vaartha oru vaartha pesadhinga... You just literally labelled my love for you as just an attraction? Avlo kevalama theriyudha enna paatha?

Ashwin: maa naa apdi mean pannala .. Naa solla vandhadhey vera ma...

Shivu: podhum Ellam podhum .. Idhukkku mela ennala tolerate panna mudiyadhu... Mudichukkala ellathayum ingaye mudichukkala.. ini nee yaaro Naa yaro..