CHAPTER 26

Shivaangi tried to escape from Ashwin but he grabbed her from behind and lifted her by waist...

She squealed and started to struggle against his hold.. 

Shivaangi: Ashwineey vidunga...

Ashwin chuckled and kissed her cheeks... Shivaangi blushed and hide her face in his chest...

Ashwin: Ada unakku vetkamla varuma?

She slapped his chest making him hiss and she rubbed his chest...

Shivaangi: sorry sorry....

Ashwin smiled and grabbed her hands and kissed her palm...

Ashwin: i love you...

Shivaangi smiled and layed her head on his chest...

Ashwin: thirumba solla maatiya?

Shivaangi: adhu adhukkunu oru neram varum ... Neram varappo solra...

Ashwin: no problem... I will wait... Adhu varaikkum Naa I love you solitey iruppa nee kettutey iru...

Shivaangi: ok... ipo sollunga Naa kekkura...

Ashwin chuckled and kissed her forehead,

Ashwin: i love you di kedi rowdy Don ... Stay with me forever...

Shivaangi: neeye ponnun sonnanlu po matta Ashwineey...

_______

After that their relationship is started grow more and more everyday... only close friends and family & CWC family knows about their relationship.. they are really happy for them...

even though they are maintaining their relationship as secret...   they give some hints to ashaangi fans who had done PhD in decode it...

Ashwin couldn't stay a day without talking to her..  late night video calls become their daily routine because Both of them busy in their own careers & schedule...

Sembi gave huge impact among people and became a big breakpoint of Ashwin's career...

After sembi he had done 6 films which is huge hit.. it's new year... Ashwin want to start this new year with his life line in his native place...

So now both of them in coimbatore... They thought about confess it indirectly to their fan's so .  They post on Instagram separately...

That Ashwin posted his photo with caption,

After long time new year in my native place 😜 with whole family

Shivaangi posted a photo with two cotton candy and with caption,