Sarah finally processes what just happened, and she runs over to join them. "Dude! Did you just yeet over that chain?" 

Parker notices the red stain that is spreading on John B's shirt, making her yelp in concern. "Oh shit, Johnny, you're bleeding! This is why you watch where your fucking going, dude. Spacial awareness and shit." 

John B mutters at her to shut up, before placing his hands on his side as gently as he can. "Take me to the hospital." Sarah gasps, trying to remain calm. "Right now?" John B nods before wincing. "Yeah, right now. That'd be fantastic." Sarah agrees quickly and Parker gets in a position where she can lift the boy up.

Sarah looks at her confused until Parker gets her arms underneath the boy and with a little bit of trouble, picks him up so that she can carry him bridal style. The shorter blonde can't help but admire the Maybank girl's straining muscles, wondering what else she can do with those hands and arms of hers. 

Her thoughts are quickly interrupted by an exasperated and slightly amused John B, who exclaims, "Please stop checking her out. Y'all will have time to flirt when I'm not here and not injured." Sarah blushes again, and Parker looks her up and down in amusement. "You don't mind if I tag along, do you Princess?" Sarah shakes her head and opens her car, letting Parker put her best friend in the back before hopping up front.

John B peeked out the window before ducking back down, which makes Parker look at him suspiciously. He was clearly on the run from someone, but Parker couldn't figure out who.

"Hey, do you-- do you see a car? Like a-- like a cop SUV? Blue and white, maybe?" John B inquires. Right as he says this, a cop matching his exact description drives past. Sarah nods, still confused and turning her car on. "Yes, there is a blue and white cop SUV."

"Shit," John B hisses, "Do you see a guy with no neck?" The SUV door slams shut loudly, and a man with no neck steps out. Sarah looks at him slightly before answering, "There is a guy. He, in fact, does not have a neck." Parker groans loudly, recognizing the no-necked man.

"How the fuck did you piss Deputy Thomas off? That fucker is ruthless. He's the one who arrested me last year." Sarah looks at her in surprise, quizzing, "Arrested? For what?" Parker shakes her head, trying to silently say that she will tell her later. She then notices the woman outside joining Deputy Thomas, and she whistles.

"Damn, John B! I'd turn myself over just to get a closer look at that fine lady." Sarah smacks Parker jealously, but the taller blonde just laughs. John B rolls his eyes, asking, "What are-- what are they doing?" Sarah watches them closely, turning the wheel so that she can pull out. 

"They're... just..." John B gets nervous again, roughly demanding, "Can you-- can you just go, please?" Parker looks back at her best friend, giving him an annoyed glance. "Be polite, Johnny. She's driving you." Sarah gives her a thankful look, and Parker just shrugs.

"They stopped by the dead bike," Sarah answers as she drives away from the parking lot. "Why are the cops after you? What, did you rob a bank?" John B shakes his head, panting. "It's probably better if you don't know." Parker thinks about for a second before gasping and smacking her best friend's leg.

"Those mother fuckers! Were they coming for you?" John B just nods and Sarah looks at the two of them, confused. "Please share with the class. What are you, like, a fugitive, John B?" John B stutters over his words, mumbling, "I don't know, more like a refugee or something," He then thinks of something before leaning forward and wincing. "Hey, you know what? Don't take me to the hospital. Just take a left, please. I gotta do somethin'." 

Sarah does what he says and slows to a stop when he tells her too. He hops out and does what he needed to do, before climbing back into the car and anxiously murmuring, "Hit it, Sancho. Come on, come on, come on." Sarah exasperatedly exclaims, "Okay, okay!" She then starts driving towards her house.