Kushi had happy tears and she hugged Arnav pouting.

Kushi - You haven't told me this.

Arnav hugged her back - Kushi.... I was not sure of this. So only......

Kushi came out of the hug - But how will we start working ? As much as I know our factory is not in a condition to start again.

Arnav - Why not ? We will start it again Kushi.

Kushi held his hands and with a big hope - Is that possible Arnav ji ?

Arnav - Kushi, running back the company that has crushed to the fullest is not at all easy. We might have struggles, losses and we can't expect to be financially strong like before for few days. We will be having hard days ahead. But we need to be strong together and face whatever that comes in our way. Will you stand strong beside me in that ?

Kushi hugged him again in happiness - I will. I will stay beside you always Arnav ji. I will stay strong and stand with you. I promise.

Arnav smiled through tears and hugged her back - I will not let Uncle's hard earnings go away just like that. This is the most least thing I can do for him and I will do that definitely.

Kushi nodded promising him to stay strong for them and next day they went to their office.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... How are we going to renovate this building ?

Arnav - Lawyer has said that he will file for insurance. I think from that we can have enough money for renovation. I really don't have that much knowledge in legal proceedings, but he said he will get this done quickly. So I think within this month we will receive the insurance amount.

Kushi - Oh.... How much will we receive ?

Arnav - I don't know. Let's see.... After we receive the amount we will plan accordingly.

Kushi - Then ?

Arnav - For now.... We can manage our personal expense with the money we have. After renovating the company we will see how can we recruit the employees.

Kushi nodded her head and looked at her surroundings. She got a bit emotional seeing the place where she had spent many happy moments like this. But no worries. She and her Arnav ji shall bring this place back to the normal. But she knew that wasn't that easy like Arnav had said her. She will work hard on her part contributing as much as she could.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... Why don't we change the name of our company ?

Arnav - Why ? Let it be the same Kushi. Who knows, we may have legal problems in future if we change the name.

Kushi - But I want to change it.

Arnav smiled - You are the Boss Madam. I am just an employee. So your wish is our command.

Kushi pouted sadly - Why are you saying so ? You will also be a Boss here. Because you are the one who took efforts for starting this again.

Arnav - This is not mine Kushi. This is Uncle's hard earnings. I can work for it but can't own it.

Kushi sighed and held his hands - Arnav ji...... Ok fine. Let's do one thing. As I don't have much experience, We both will run this company as partners. Iam selling this company's fifty percent shares to you. And after we start this company and it start to run with profits, you pay me back that 50% share amount. Deal ?

Arnav smiled - Deal..... We both are going to work hard for my Uncle.

Kushi nodded - For my Papa....