Chapter 7:Preparing for war

I'm back baby! After a two month silence I am finally free of the chains of education and ready to spread my wings to freedom, which is only 5 days before I'm taken back.

But anyway thank you viewer for letting this story reach 1k views! Next is 3k views, let's hope we can reach it or even 2k views.

This chapter will focus on the fleet that recently arrived in Tokyo for a special event where they get to claim some rewards but also somewhere in the pacific, the abyss gets ready to do a night air raid which may make some people remember the horrific past of such raid.

More notes at the end and if you will, please vote and comment as I'd like to know what you guys are thinking about

Tokyo,

A soft slam of the car door and all the noise of camera shutters, reporters and citizens were silenced. The car they were in, or should I say limousine, was had tinted one way windows blocking people from seeing inside but not from the passengers looking out.

The admiral sat at the front riding shotgun as he instructed the driver where to go leaving the ship girls to do their own things. Most did some idle talk to kill time while others looked outside the windows at the passing scenery. Then there was Yamato, for a super battleship you'd think because she saw very little of the outside she would be looking around at the passing buildings and people, but no.

She was sleeping, Sleeping! And none of the other ship girls questioned it thinking either she was low on fuel thus was sleeping or that she was mentally exhausted. All the above and other guesses were wrong. Let's just take a peek into her mind to see what was going on.

Yamato's mind scape

'Where am I?' Yamato said as she turned her head only to be met with gloomy darkness.

'What's going on?' she asked as she looked at herself only now noticing that she was semi-transparent and glowing dim white.

She was going to ask more questions but she was suddenly blinded by white light which blinded her a little before her eyes adjusted to what was in front of her.

Her eyes visibly widening in shock as she stared at the worst scene in front of her.

Holes visible throughout the hull, its superstructure smoking heavily, a major list to its right side and guns that were all bent and broken in many places. To top it all off, at the front was the golden seal of the emperor making Yamato shake with emotion as she stared at her sister Musashi before her fate was sealed.