Explanation of story

Hello everyone coming at you with a triple no quadruple chapter release.

Pictures are not mine I do not own Kancolle or those picture

This story is focused on Yamato the pride of the Japanese navy also the strongest ship to set sail.

You may be wondering why Yamato, why not Fubuki like Kancolle well I feel like Yamato had a unique story that was hidden and if you read chapter 1 part 2 you'll see something that'll shock you.

Yamato

Pic of her

Yamato is the strongest and most powerful ship girl also has some of the largest guns in naval history and other things *cough*

Her character is one that shows hope even in the darkest time and she always smiles.

Even though she can take whatever challenge the abyssals through at her, she herself cannot defeat what is inside of her, emotions.

If you look at the other side of Yamato you'll find someone who is sad and blames herself for failures . Yamato has managed to hone a pretty good cover for her emotions but sometimes some emotions can slip through the cracks.

She is haunted by the plagues of her past and those that she faces, she would need someone else who understand those feelings to guide her out.

Even through death or by helping someone out, she would have to face the troubles of her past and future head-on, confronting the shadows that lingered in the corners of her memories and the uncertainties that awaited her on the uncharted path ahead.

But she is the Yamato, a symbol of hope and strength to those around her, a beacon that would never waver under the enemy's relentless onslaught. In the face of danger, her resolve only deepened, inspiring others to rise and fight for she is Japans last hope. The hope that would shatter any foe who dares incur her wrath.

By the way up until chapter 2, I will follow the anime and movie path but past that is a whole new ocean

If there are any grammar mistakes please forgive me cause, these stories I sometimes forget to edit and review them but I'll try to make this book worthy.

Comments would be nice I would like to hear what you guys think.

'll be having a I week holiday so I may grind 2-1 chapters out of this so make sure to patiently wait.

Also if you think I'm only writing about Kancolle you're right but are you ready for a space battleship crossover with a space azure lane verse well I'll have to write about 2 chapter, I'll wait till there three.

Anyway see you later!

Drago - out