New Years special: Isekai'd why (?-?)

New year's I'm early, anyway happy New Years and I hope you all have a wonderful start to your New Year.

This special is an isekai story or transported to another world story that is canon to my story and here are the ground rules for the other world.

-must have humans because plot

-most countries are at a level of industrialization while others pre- industrialization that is some are at ww1 tech others are at ww2 but there's a catch

-must have magic because magic

-must have overpowered monsters just because.

There those are the rules and who will I be isekaing in this case well of course the famous Yamato and if you think I'm bringing another person then you're wrong why?

Carriers can hit hard but there's no need for the fun police. Destroyers are fast but have low tier guns. Cruisers are mid-tier but don't bring that big of a punch as for battleships it was either Yammy, Iowa, Bismark and you obviously know who I'd pick for the most destruction and I'm definitely not picking modern DD, they are too overpowered.

Now without a further ado I welcome you to this special that is a normal length chapter of 6k I may have gone overboard by just a bit.

Pacific ocean on a route to Tokyo.

A fleet could be seen ploughing through the seas as their sailors went about doing their duties. The fleet in question was one that hasn't been seen for over 100 years in those oceans ever since they were sunk and Japan lost the world war but now they sail not to fight other nations but to protect their nation from a threat that lurks in the depths of the abyss.

Looking at the fleet you would see a wide variety of ships from destroyers at the front of the formation, to cruisers in the middle, carriers at the centre with two fast battleships flanking on either side and bringing up the rear is the one and only super-battleship that was ever constructed in the entire world even though most people think of it as a battleship not super, Yamato

70 thousand tons of steel ploughed through the waves powered by its 150,000 horsepower engine which had received a strange upgrade that increased its fuel efficiency by 30 to 15% but the engine stayed the same. These were some of the modifications that the pride of the Japanese navy randomly obtained.

Meanwhile in the bridge, crew were going about doing their duties as the XO had command as the captain had left for a short while.