Ch. 1.1 - The Big Bang

Through the darkest skies-the emptiest space-rested a universe unknown to every place

Through the darkest skies-the emptiest space-rested a universe unknown to every place. A planet that could be assumed as part of the past, holds control over what we call the present. Resides on this strange planet was the Vasilios Empire, a continental powerhouse that owned half of what was there to own. Even then, it was rising in power.

A sleeping dragon loomed over this Empire-they would one day call her the Devil of Vasilios. Residing within the reigns of the Duke Household, Medea Solon sat on the chair of one of her father's studies-a cute young girl about the age of nine.

She had eyes that resembled the purest amethyst and short hair of matching color. Wearing her comfortable white hyperfocus attire, Medea held a book in her hands, seemingly focusing on nothing but the contents of the text. However, to those gifted with the sense of sight, a hint might tell you that this book was not for her age-or even ten years past that.

Yet, a shadow hovered over her petite figure. A stack-no-a mountain of books loomed just behind her. Books she has read, consumed, and digested to the fullness of her heart.

At a point in life where little girls should be playing house, Medea Solon was making a mansion with nothing but her knowledge-a child with an atlas that all leads to simple perfection. The future awaits the awakening of a miracle only to be witnessed once in a millennium.

Yet, the mere existence of the child prodigy, Medea Solon, exhibited a thundering war cry that would forever travel the heavens and into the multiverse. In another empty dark plane of nothingness, the place we now call Earth was born. At first, only bacteria and dinosaurs inhibited its strange lands. However, after eons passed and evolution after evolution, mankind held the planet as if it was their creation.

Technology advanced way faster than people decades ago have ever imagined. Yet, as people grew smarter, they began to lose their integrity. Through sheer political determination and a series of manipulation, the hell known as the White Room rose from its wicked roots. Staying true to its name, the White Room could easily be mistaken for a sanctuary-white walls, white tiles, white ceiling. Could this be heaven? No. Far from it.

An institution whose sole purpose was to create geniuses-almost like a laboratory, the White Room took advantage-no-abused the fact that children learned faster at a very young age. It was an environment built on a mountainous stack of cash. Hence, it was serious but shady business.

Although Medea's motivation to learn was to impress her parents, her genius was natural and perfect, like a flowing river made up of nothing but brilliance. However, in due time, a specimen of the White Room would one day challenge the very definition of what it meant to be perfect, what it meant to be a genius, and what it meant to suffer.

Born within the torturous walls of the White Room, he was treated as a mere lab rat by his own father, abandoned by his own mother, and left alone in a place where no one could love him. He-Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-had nothing to lose and only everything to gain.

Still, they only saw him in the form of numbers and results. But he didn't care. At some point, Kiyotaka forgot what it meant to be afraid. The one feeling that never left him alone was the frostbiting coldness of living.

Dominating every chart, every graph, every physical assessment, every intellectual evaluation, everything, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was hailed to be the God within this White Hell.

However, one day, he would find a way out. Escaping into the protected walls of Kōdo Ikusei, Kiyotaka sought freedom in his high school life. But to keep his life of freedom, he has to fight.

Geniuses, although exhibiting perfection, don't live life free of problems and adversities. When greedy people realize their unparalleled talents, they tend to be used as tools.

As Medea grew older, she realized she was being used by her father to gain more influence.

As Kiyotaka grew older, he realized he had to face anyone and everyone who threatened his freedom.

Medea learned the ways of deceit and manipulation to get what she wanted. To Kiyotaka, this was second nature.

However, when it came to social status, Kiyotaka was at junk bottom. He wanted to stay out of the spotlight and live a normal life. It was a stark contrast to Medea's visions. She sought power and locked her sights on the position of crown princess. She wanted the entire Empire under her thumb.

It didn't go so well for either of them.

In the end, Kiyotaka led a high school life full of lies and manipulation in order for his class to rise to the top. Medea lost and couldn't become the crown princess.

When striking similarities meet, they tend to cause sparks that would forever change the timeline.

And on one faithful day, that spark happens.