Woooooo! Ever since I fell in love with Jili Zaizai, watching a movie is like going on a roller coaster.

Half an hour ago, they were still crying for Chen Xi's "sacrifice", and half an hour later, they were crying for the hidden clip that Chen Xi was alive.

"Fuck, is this hidden clip real?" Ji Yunqi put his arm around Ji Li's shoulders, widening his smile, "Back then you and Mr. Fang held onto the flying page and refused to let us watch it, it turned out to be this plot!"

After the whole movie ended , he returned to the role of 'Song Ran', and felt heavy guilt and heartache for the departure of his friend in the movie.

Now the hidden clip in the movie have revealed the truth and planted another foreshadowing.

Not only was the audience talking, but even Ji Yunqi, one of the leading actors, was genuinely surprised and looking forward to it.

Ji Li glanced back at the audience's reaction, and curled his lips to explain, "The flypage was added temporarily, Teacher Fang said that he had an idea for the second part, but he hasn't started writing the script yet."

Creation is very difficult. It is not enough to just have an idea, and the trip above has always been very demanding on his own script, and he is not willing to settle for it easily.

That's why he didn't let Ji Li reveal too much to the outside world, so as not to fail to create and make other people happy for nothing.

"But now that this hidden clip can be released, presumably there is a second part?" Yuan Jifei looked at Fang Zhixing and asked in a low voice.

Fang Zhixing nodded, "Let's talk in private."

After the movie ended, director Yao Chuan got up first, and led the main creators to bow deeply to the audience.

It took 153 days for the entire crew from the training of the actors to the finalization, and now they finally presented this work.

Seeing this, the fans and audience spontaneously burst into endless applause. Invisibly, they have already given the movie the best evaluation and feedback.

Ji Yunqi's Song Ran has grown from a reckless passion to a capable and responsible anti-drug police officer, just like the main theme interpreted in the movie-for the people, the blood will never disperse.

Shi Ye, who was originally from the Yuan Dynasty, left a small piece of pure land deep in his paranoid and dark heart. Although his crime is unforgivable, his dark childhood experience still aroused a lot of regret.

Ji Li's Chen Xi is undoubtedly the most tearful character in the whole movie, because his sense of justice in his heart is so strong that he would burn himself to become a glimmer of light in the abyss.

The acting skills of the three actors are remarkable, and each of them has absolute highlights.