Y/N❤️: ok

All she honestly wanted was me to show up and support yet the night turned out the way it turned. I decided to finally text her.

Me: babe I know last night turned out the
way it did and I'm sorry. Please call me back
so I know you're okay.

I texted before placing my phone back in my jacket pocket. I stood up and started making my way to Rocky's place.

Y/N

I was sitting on the couch in the living room with Cassie and jasmine listening to them just talk. Meanwhile I was just thinking about Donnie's dumb ass. My phone vibrated as I just looked down at it reading a text from Tone Trump .

Tone: he's out

Me: thank you

Tone: what you going to do for me?

Me: how much?

Tone: what you doing tomorrow?

Me: no..

Tone : man you always turning a nigga down

Me: I have a boyfriend and
I'm happy where I'm at so no.
And what you said last night
wasn't cool either.

Tone: he the one out here throwing
hands like Apollo😂tf you mad at me for?

Me: lose my number. because
what you said wasn't cool

Tone: damn we been cool for some years now. You going to turn all of that down for a nigga you just met?

Me: that "nigga" is my boyfriend
and if you not going to respect
him nor the relationship then you
don't respect me as a friend
and we don't need to be cool.

I simply texted as he didn't say anything. I just pressed the button on my phone letting it lock before sitting the phone on my lap. "We should take a day trip to New York to get out or something" Jasmine suggested as I just shook my head. "I'm down I need to get away for the night or something" I simply said looking up a hotel room for the night. Once I found one I booked one while jasmine and Cassidy went half on a rental car. "You've been quiet. You okay?" Cassidy asked as I just simply nodded not wanting to talk about the situation from yesterday.

I got up from the couch going to my room packing up an over night bag and an outfit for tonight depending on what we was getting into. Most likely it was just dinner which was cool and chill. I just wanted to honestly chill after the night I had. The performance went very good but I just didn't want Donnie locked up missing out on it.

I started packing as Cassie came into the room "I'm going to go head out to go let Travis know I'm leaving and pack up" Cassie informed. "Alright Cass" I said with my back facing her as I continued to pack. "You should probably let Adonis know we're leaving for the night. Just to keep him updated" she added as I just nodded my head. "Yeah" I dryly answered continuing to do what I was doing. I went to my closet pulling out some heels to match and went to place it into my bag. I then noticed my phone start to ring as it was Donnie calling. I just ignored it continuing to pack. Once I finished packing I grabbed my phone and realized I had text from Donnie.