Chapter 7 Reunion (2)

POV: 3rd person

"Yes, your right we should see them, it's been a while."

Cale really wanted to see the others even though he would never admitted.

"Awesome! I will go contact the others to meet us at the villa."

Choi Han left the room to go tell the other to meet him there.

"Dad!"

Athanasia look a him very happily.

"Yes?"

"Lily just gave me a letter, it seems it's from uncle and Jeannette. It said they are visiting here this week!"

"Your uncle? Which one?"

It's been a while since Cale's seen any of his brothers in law but then again he didn't know which brother."

"Uncle Anastacius!"

"Oh him? It's been so long since I've seen him."

Alberu was not happy, not because his brother coming but more worried that they would start flirting again. Every time Cale and Anastacius was with Alberu they would start flirting as a joke just to annoy him.

"We should head to the villa now right darling? We wouldn't want them to be waiting do we?"

Alberu tries to change the subject.

"Ah yes. We should."

Cale was smiling for real and Alberu was blushing crazy.

"Can we also come too?"

Athanasia asked not sure if she was aloud.

"Of course you are you are Hyung's daughter."

"Awesome! When are we going?"

Athanasia's eyes were full of excitement.

"Now."

They all were teleported by Raon.

"Whoa!"

They were all currently in front of the villa.

"Is that a castle floating!"

Athanasia couldn't believe it. She has seen many castle but never a floating one.

"Ah! Yes that is the dragon lords castle it currently belongs to Raon. We can go up there later, but first let's head to the villa."

"Yay!"

Athanasia couldn't hide her surprise and excitement as Cale knocked on the front door.

"Hello?"

Right after Cale knocked someone opened the door.

"Young master?"

A/N: I'm sorry if it was short I wanted to post this on my birthday so I kind of rushed. Lately I've been very busy with school so I haven't been able to post much but I will try to.