My au/Information

My au
Claude is Alberu
Felix is Choi Han

Alberu/Claude never really loved Diana she was only a concubine and was a replacement for Cale for the time being. He kept seeing Cale's smile when with Diana, so she kept her with him.
Diana was more of a two face in this au (please don't hate me for writing her as a bad person). She was acting nice to people like Lily, so she won't get criticized by the noble when she tries to seduce/married Alberu/Claude.
Alberu/Claude only used dead mana, which was not really harmful as the Manhwa, but still affected him because he was still human and not fully dark elves. He didn't use it for Diana but more for Cale.
The empire was forbidden to talk about Cale until he was out of coma, so anyone who was born after the 24 years or moved after 24 years wouldn't know the existence of Cale Henituse.
Lily was not in the empire when Cale was awake, so she is not aware of who he is, and neither is athanasia aware of this.
Lucas knows a bit about him because of the world tree.
Lily likes Choi Han/Felix, but Choi Han/Felix doesn't since he is too old and is not looking for a romantic relationship.
Choihan/Felix dyed his hair red to remember Cale.

Edited