Chapter 6: Dethroning The Queen

"Ooh, here comes the spider float! And the spider dancers!" Spider Queen lies on her throne feasting on snacks as hypnotised spiders were holding a Spider Festival. "This is how you rule the world!" The celebration would be short-lived as Spider Queen spots a cardboard cut-out of Monkey King. "What is that?" Syntax, one of the Queen's goons, looks over schedules on a clipboard, "I don't know. It's not on the approved parade schedule." The cut-out falls forward, revealing the Monkie team's ship with everyone aboard. Spider Queen takes notice of her young female goon vanishing into blue smoke next to her.

"If it isn't Spider Queen throwing herself a party," MK stands proud at the front with his teammates controlling the shooters on the back. "PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM!" MK lets out villainous cackles as thunder strikes behind him. They finish his performance in an elegant stance. Red Son can't help but smile at MK's speech, "Now that's a hero speech!" Red Son exclaims from the controllers, Mei calls out from the opposite of Red, "Wow, MK, you're handling your spider phobia so well." As Mei looks up at him, she sees MK shivering and sweating, "I'm internalizing a lot of stuff right now."

MK snaps and collects himself, "Release the antidote!" The ship shooters begin releasing the antidote all over the city, sprinkling over hypnotised citizens, destroying the spider drones that controlled them, "What? No!" The team looks over the people cheering below them, "It's working! Let's finish this!" They all jump down in front of the Queen, weapons and fists ready, "Your reign of horror is- OVER." MK trembles mid-sentence as the Queen and her goons tower over them. "Oh, Monkey Boy, you're nothing without your master. There's nothing that can stop me! Nothing!"

Spider Queen uses her powers to revive her mech, MK charges at her with his staff, and the mech shoots a lime green and lilac beam onto the Spider Queen, powering her up enough to block him with one hand and shoving him back behind the group into the wall. "MK!" MK lays there slightly stunned, wincing, as the staff was stuck up above him. The rest of the team attempts to jump her, Sandy, Tang, and Pigsy each get tied in her webs. Mei knocks back a pair of webs with a slice of her blade, and another group of webs surround her, bigger than the last. Red Son jumps in front of her and uses their fire to burn away the new webs.

Endless strings jump them left and write until they are finally trapped. MK looks above his tangled friends, "Ah, so many flies caught in my webs!" Spider Queen cackles as she looks toward all the captives, with one catching her eye. "Ohoo! Lookie here! The one and only Samadhi Son!" The Queen pulls Red Son closer till she was inches from her face, "Never thought the Bull Prince could stoop down to a measly peasant like this." Spider Queen cups his face with one hand while she talks, Red Son growls in her face, fire sparking from their body, smoking her web restraints.

"Aaw, lil calf's angry. Don't worry, dear, you'll join your old Bull Dad soon." Spider Queen turns back to the rest of the group, "As for the rest of you, you're all useless to me!" Spider Queen launches webs at MK, keeping him stuck to the wall, "After I'm done with you, I'll have NO ONE to stop me!" Spider Queen's laughter echoed through the streets. MK watched in disbelief, he thought they could win, they were so sure! What could they do now!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the base of the Spider Queen's drone, the Demon Bull King was attempting to free himself from his web restraints but was unsuccessful. "It's a shame, really. You being trapped here." Sun Wukong called from DBK's left, "No one to protect poor little Princess Iron Fan." his words seemed like an attempt of bringing entertainment, or maybe for a different reason. Either way, DBK was already growing angry at the comment, "My wife doesn't need protecting! She will decimate all in her way!" DBK's web restraints began to slowly break, sparking an idea in Wukong's head.

The Samadhi Son | Story 2 | Lego Monkie Kidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें