19

Viraj was sitting on a sofa and made vihaan sit on his lap. And ved and vedu was standing in front of them.

Viraj: "Mind telling me, what you guys do late night outside the house?"

Ved, vedu gulped.

Ved: "Bhaiya, wo to us din hum apne ek friend ki party mai gaye the or waha ek fight ho gayii thi. Hum roz thodi jaate hai." Said while looking everywhere but him.

Vihaan: "Haww," ved glared him to shut up. But he is vihaan he got to know till now no one can say him anything till he is in viraj's embrace. "Bhaiya ye ved bhaiyu na jhut bol rahe ye log 12 bhje ke pehle kabhi ghar nahi aate."

Viraj: "I know baccha, ha to kll kaha the tum log?"

Vedu: "Kll to hum log aap ki ke sath vihu ke room mai the"

Viraj: "Don'y try to be oversmart vedant before coming there where were you both. You really think you'll sneak and I  won't get to know?

Ved: "Bhaiya kll na ek bht impprtant kaam tha isliye jaana pada"

Viraj: "Kya important kaam racing?" Ved and vedu looked down there is no use to hide. "Really? Racing do you know how dangerous it is? Kab se chal raha hai ye?

Ved: "last year" viraj nodded atleast they were driving when they got adult.

Ved & vedu: "Sorry bhaiya."

Viraj: "You'll be, give me the keys of your bikes and car as well" ved and vedu widened his eyes. And with viraj one glare they handed him keys. "Phone"

Vedu: "bhaiya, atleast phone" immediately gave when viraj took a step. And here the little bee was enjoying the show by sitting comfortably in viraj's lap and muncing chocolate.

Viraj: "You both are officially grounded for a month with no priveleges which includes your all electronics. And you know breaking it will lead to the consequences you'll surely not like. So, all your electronics in my room now. You'll get your phone just for college hours."

Vihaan's smile widened when he saw kaustub coming "Aap yaha? Aap ko to kaam tha na"

Kaustub: "Nahi aata to tu mujhe jeene deta?" Vihaan smiled sheeplessly.

Vihaan: "Mein 2 minute mai aaya" he rans to his room.

Vedu: "Waise aap ise aisi kon si jagah le ke jaa rahe ho?" Asked suspiciously. Ved and viraj listened too.

Kaustub: "He wants colours"

Ved: "Itni si baat ke liye wo itna excited kyu hai wo to kahi bhi mil jaayega"

Kaustub: "He wants a kit, a profession kit. I don't know where he have seen it tab se use wo chahiye ab tak mere sath pure kolkata ki stationary shops ghum chuka hai, online bhi nahi mili use. Har  mahine mujhe leke jaata hai."

Vedu: "What he will do with professional kit?"

Kaustub shook his head in disbelief.

Kabir entering with krish: "because he likes to paint" viraj smiles seeing kabir. He is his best support system.

Vihu came down happily. And greeted kabir.

Krish shook his head in disbelief and vihaan smiled sheeplessly. Krish got bored in roaming in every stationary shop in kolkata.

Viraj and kabir shared a look. And after that vihaan and kaustub lefts.

At 7'o clock, vihaan and kaustub entered the room he was dejected dejected, he has plans to get those colours and then go to river but he didn't got that today as well.