6

In shergill's house.
At dinner time staff called viraj and vihaan for dinner all others were not at home. Viraj comes downstairs and saw vihaan was no where to found he went to his room and knocked getting no response he entered the room and saw vihaan curled in a blanket and sleeping looking all innocent. A smile formed in his face and he went to him and caresses his hairs. Vihaan unknowing leaned on his touch and snuggled to him. Viraj eyes filled up he has lost so many things over the years. But he made his mind to not loose a single moment of love with his family. He knew it won't be so hard to make it up to twins after knowing the truth they will forgive him they know how much he loves them but vihaan never got to know his love nor he got time to held vihaan. He has to work alot.

Viraj: "vihu, get up dinner ka time ho gya" vihu opens his eyes and blicked his eyes to adjust the vision and was startled to see viraj there. Viraj smiles "chal dinner time ho gya hai, ab dinner kar ke so jaana." Vihu nodded and went to wash his face then viraj guided vihaan downstairs by putting his hand on vihaan's shoulder.

Dinner was a silent affair when viraj decided to broke this silence.

Viraj: "Do you know where is ved and vedu?" Vihaan shook his head. "Uska college to kbka khatam ho gya hoga. Phir ab tak kyu nahi aaye?" He asked one staff.

Staff: "Sir, they always comes at 11-12" viraj nodded and staff lefts.

Viraj rubs his forehead "Kya karte hai ye dono der raat tak bahar" vihaan saw the worry in his eyes.

After a while,
Viraj: "why you are so silent? Khana khate time baat nahi karta? Sube tp bht bol raha tha tu, abhi kya hua"

Vihaan didn't knew what to say so just shook his head. Viraj thought to not push him more.

Time skips to 11:30 pm viraj was in living room waiting for others to come. When he heard a sound for bickering.

?? "Kya problem hai teri, jab dekho beech mai taang adata rehta hai. "
? "Accha meri problem agar maine tujhe nahi roka hota na tu hospital mai hota. Halat dekhi hai apni."
?? "I don't care chod mujhe."
? "Mai to chod hi du, but kya karu dad tension lenge"

They entered inside viraj eyes falled on them viraj was shocked to see ved badly bruised he wasn't able to walk on his own and vedant was holding him and they were yelling there hearts out.
Vihaan from his room and heard them them rolled his eyes he can never have peaceful sleep when his brothers are at home and in morning he had a match and he was hell scared for that. Although krish said he got the players but still no one is good in his team. He huffed and walked outside to see what happened this time. He came out and saw his big brother was glaring at him and twins have mixed emotions.

Vedu mumble "bhaiya"

Viraj went to ved worriedly "kaha se aa rahe tum dono, or kitni chot aayi hai ved." He was about to touch when ved backed away.

Viraj hurted "Fine nahi laga raha hath. Vedu made sit on sofa"

Ved hides his tears although he backed but he wanted viraj to embrace him, hug him.

Vedu didn't said anything and helped ved to sit on sofa. Few days back conversation between his father and mr ketan rathod. He bymistakenly heard hus bhaiya's name and the eavesdropped the full conversation. His father was telling his friend what had happened with his bhaiya, he was blaming himself that how can he think that his bhaiya left them to leave a rich life but in reality he is the one who suffered so badly. He wants to apologies to his bhaiya for thinking bad about him. He wants his bhaiya embrace. He saw the hurt in his bhaiya's eyes when ved didn't let him touch him. He want to whack his twin for it.

Viraj ordered staff to bring first aid box he brought immediately. Viraj opened the box and knelt down in front of ved. But ved backed away. If he can't get his bhaiya and his love he don't want his care. On the otherhand vedu felt killing his twin for hurting his bhaiya. And his bhaiya is still the same protective. The worry and concern in viraj's eyes is visible clearly to both twins.

Viraj: "Ved, I know to bht naraz hai or tera naaraz hona jaayaz hai. But mujhe first-aid karne de de." Ved looked away not wanting to show he is week to viraj. Viraj signs and ordered staff to call any doctor. Soon doctor came who lives near their house came none of them spoke a word. Ved was trying hard controlling his tears from pain. Viraj had enough he sai beside him and pulled him towards his chest protectively and started careless his hairs to calm him down which worked instantly.

Doctor: "Ye ho gya kll sube ye bandages change karne padhenge."

Viraj nodded "okay dr you can come 8 in morning." Doctor nodded and lefts. Viraj gets up from sofa and tears formed in ved's eyes he wanted to be like that some more time.

Viraj: "It will be okay soon. Don't cry." To staff "Inse puch ke khana laga dijiye" and was about to leave for his room.

Vedu: "bhaiya" viraj stopped listening to this he thought the twins don't want to see him they are so upset but after listening vedant he turned to face him and vedant jumped in his embrace. He has to take support of sofa arm to stop himself fr falling. "Aap itne time baad aaye or mujhse baat tak nahi ki ye to galat hai na ved ko aap se baat nahi karni iska matlab ye to nahi hai na ke mujhe bhi nahi karni" he broke. Viraj eyes filled up. He rubbed his back to calm him down. "Shhh....vedu bss baccha. Kitna royega, tu abbhi cry baby hi hai."

Vedant: "Aapko pata hai maine aapko kitna miss kiya."

Viraj: "I missed you too vedu har din har pal."

Vedant: "Ab na mai aapko kahi nahi jaane dunga. Maina aapko 24×7 apne aakho ke samne se nahi jaane dunga aap na mere room mai shift ho. Ab aap merese kabhi dur nahi jaoge." Viraj smiled listening vedant.

Viraj: "nahi jayunga baccha, ab kabhi nahi. Vihu promise." Listening this vedant hugged more tightly.

Here ved was controlling himself at his best level and his twin was of no help. After listening vedu that he'll be with his bhaiya 24×7 his jealousy came up. Both twins are possessive towards viraj from childhood they everytime used to fight to be with viraj and wanting more attention of viraj.

Vihaan ran to his room after seeing what happened downstairs. He saw how his vedu bhaiyu was hugging his bhaiya and viraj how opening showing his affections to vedu.

Vihaan had tears "why can't they love me? I also want to be with them. But no one likes me? They only scolds me or slap me dad, vedu bhaiyu, ved bhaiyu. Today I was thinking may be bhaiya will love me but after listening to vedu bhaiyu I know he'll also be busy with them and I'll be all alone."
He cried himself to sleep.