5

Time skips to evening.

Kaustub told krish to study and he was himself busy in study. He was studying for phd. But krish was in no mood to study his mind was fully on tomorrow's morning match. Some seniors of school challenge them and they are so good in playing. Vihaan in attitude said they are best players but none of his team members play good and whom so ever they asked they denied by listening the rival team. If they will loose they will end getting badly bullied by those seniors so he sneaked from his room and came to ground with his football to practice And started to play. According to him he practiced well but was scared. His bhaiyu is total nerd he can't expect anything from him and will get scolded for the challenge.

After practicing sometime when he doesn't get satisfaction he huffed and sat dejectly. Kabir was seeing him from starting. He saw him entutiast for playing but he wasn't playing that better. It would require him a trainer and lot of practice. And who can train him better than a state champion kabir singh rathod.

Kabir goes in kitchen and made a vegetable cheese maggie for himself.  and went and sat besides krish. He sees kabir then again sat their silently eating. Krish saw him then his plate.

It was looking so good

It was looking so good. Krish only likes good from his bua's hand but his bua has always been so busy with work. Kaustub don't know how to even boil the water. And staffs made no good food there is always less spicy food in his home as his dadu's doctor suggessted him. And kaustub being a fitness freak. He mostly eats food from outside along with vihaan and ended up getting sick.

Krish was thinking how staffs in his home made this tempting food for kabir. They never does for him.

His thought got broke with kabir's voice. "Kiske khayalo mai duba hai?"

Krish looks aside "kisike nahi"

Kabir: "Ha to phir khel jaa kar, mujhe teri playing skills dekhni thi, isliye yaha aake baitha hu."

Krish: "Mai aapse accha khelta hu, wo to football ek log mai thodi hota hai."

Kabir: "Ha to practice skills hi dikha de"

Krish: "Mujhe nahi dikhana"

Kaustub comes there and sees plate of maggie hands he snatched the plate from his hands.

Kabir: "hey you"

Kaustub ignores him and eats a spoon of maggie it tastes ausome. "Tu officially bawarchi ban gaya kya."

Kabir annoyed "wo meri hai jaa or khud bana apne liye. Waise bhi tera food taste ekdm ghatiya hai"

Kaustub: "use ghatiya nahi diet kehte hai kabhi try kar fit rahega"

Kabir: "Fit rehne ke liye mujhe diet ki zaroort nahi h tujse jyada fit hu, kabhi books chod ke exercises ya physical games bhi try kar fit rhega" resorted. And took his bowl from kaustub.