17

All members were sitting for meeting. Viren was shocked to know that kabir and viraj has called the meeting. In morning he told viraj even then his son didn't told him anything.

Kabir: "Mrs Rawat you are the most senior here who is incharge of both school and college of this school right? Do you know what are the consequences for bulling and the here the college students are challenging a school juniors for football match."

Mrs rawat annoyed "That was outside school mr rathod."

Kabir smiled: "I agree and the thing which is happening inside your school.? Shivam singh your niece humiated krish singh rathod and vihaan shergill in front of around 20 students including few teachers. I am sure you knew about it. He called krish an illegemate child and vihaan shergill an unwanted child. I would like to know what actions you took against it?" Viren and ketan looked shocked they had no idea about it.

Mrs Rawat: "I talked with them."

Viren furious: "Talked? Are you kidding me how the hell an outsider call my child unwanted?"

Viraj: "Wait mr shergill there is a lot more" Viren looked at his son. Viraj didn't said anything till now. "Mrs Rawat would you like to tell us what happened an year ago with vihaan shergill in this school?" Mts rawat paled she thought that matter is off the air.
She restiguted the boy but on difference offence so that school reputation won't get damaged.

Mrs rawat: "I have taken strict action against that. I restiguted that boy"

Viraj: "On what offence? On damaging the school property? Do you think my brother is a property mrs rawat?"

Mrs rawat: "I did that to save school reputation"

Viraj: "Reputation? Are you joking? Chlo ek baar ko maan lete hai aapne school ki reputation ke baare mai socha, but aap ne vihaan ke parents ko call kyu nahi kiya. Kya unka right nahi hai sach jaanne ka? Jo baat hume aapse ya vihaan se pata chalni chahiye thi wo baat mujhe bahar se pata chali mrs rawat."

Mrs rawat: "Ye decision khud vihaan ka tha ke use apne ghar pe inform nahi karna hai"

Viraj: "Or aapne maan li wo to baccha hai but aap, aap to badi hai."

Viren: "Will anyone tell me baat kya hai, kya hua tha mere bete ke sath"

Viraj: "Mai batata hu Mr shergill ye kya batayengi inhe batana hota to bahut pehle bata diya hota atleast tab to bata hi diya hota jab vihaan ne sucide attemp kiya" viren froze

Viren: "su-sucide"

Viraj: "kyuki mrs rawat abbhi aap bolengi ke aapko kuch nahi pata" mrs rawat had no answers to this questions.
"Mr shergill is school ke ek senior ne vihaan ko molest karki ki koshish ki school ke andar but Dr kriti joshi jo ki vaccination camp ki incharge thi unli sisyer mrs vaishnavi joshi ne vihaan ki aawaz suni unhone waha jaa kar dekha vihaan ko darte hue she saved him physically but mentally he was already damaged or wo to statement dene ko bhi ready thi but inhone use daba diya. For a month vihaan was fighting with himself but last mein he decided to give up he cutted himself agar sahi time pe mr kaustub khanna nahi pahuche hote to shayad vihaan....do dino tak vihaan hospital mai admit tha" tear of helplessness rolled his eyes and kabir supported him  by keeping his hand in his back.

Viren was sitting there numb all these things had happened with his child whrre was he? Firstly thete was viraj who suffered this much and now vihaan. The truth was slap to his face. He never talked with vihaan, he never spended time with him. What if that day vihaan died? He was no. 1 businessman but he failed as a father as a parents. Vihaan doesn't even had mother he was supposed to take the reponsibility of both mother and father but what he did? he didn't even took his responsibility as a father. He came out of his thought when mrs rawat said.

Mrs rawat: "Usne sucide school mai attempt nahi kiya tha."

Viren: "I want your resignation Mrs Rawat." All looked at him shock. "Aur agar mujhe 24 hours mai aapka resignation nahi mila to I'll take out my investments from his institution. Or those two boys they are suspended for the next 6 months which includes their exams. I don't care if they'll will jave to repeat this year. Meeting dismissed" saying this he lefts the office.  The board member tensed viren holds 40 percents of school and ketan 45 if they lost one of them the institution will come to its end.

Viraj: "Mujhe dad ke pass jaana hoga" kabir nodded and viraj lefts kabir.

Viren comes outside the school he was broke with the truth his child didn't trusted him with the truth vihaan denied the authories to hide that incident with him even after knowing viren has so much power over school. Endless time the principal had called viren to complain about vihaan but they didn't called when they should call viren. He was in his thought when a badminton cock came in his direction taking him out of thoughts. Vihaan came their running he was playing and the cock went there by mistake. He went there and saw his father and gulped.

Vihaan: "Sorry, wo galty se idhar aa gayi thi. Apko lagi to nahi?" When viraj comes there. Viren heart was ready to blast he was asking him he if he got hurted with a harmless feather cock and what he did. His child was hurted to the extent he was forced to sucide.

Viraj: "Hii...vihu"

Vihaan: "hi" and he ran when someone  called him. Viren saw him playing with krish and smiling.

Viraj: "dad" viren walked away.

Viren was about to sit on drivers seat but viraj stopped him.

Viraj: "Dad, you are in no sense to drive please let me."

Viren didn't argued and sit on passenger seat. Viraj took drivers seat and drove home directly. They both went to viren's room.

Viraj: "Dad, please let it out."

Viren broke in viraj's arm viraj eyes filled up he never saw his father crying even when he got betrayted he didn't cried, it puts all the efforts to get viraj back here and when they met his father consoled him but today things were different for the first time he saw his father so broke.

Viren: "I failed viraj, I failed as a father. I failed you, I failed vihaan. I was never there for ved and vedant as well."

Viraj: "No dad, you never failed you did all the things to get them a carefree lifestyle, good education and with me that was my choice."

Viren: "Here also the choice is of vihaan viraj. I was supposed to play a role of both mother and father in his life. Ved and vedu know those affections and love but vihaan he was all alone from past 10 years no one was there to guide him. The day when you came I was scolded and even slapped vihaan for his language but now I realised I was never there to correct him. Agar hota to mere bacche ko itna kuch nahi sehna padta. That betrayal gave me determination to become powerful but for that I sacrifised my children. Mai vihaan se nazare tak nahi mila payunga ab."

Viraj: "Nahi, dad usse apko hi baat karna hoga wo pata nahi un chizo se bahar aaya bhi hai ya nahi. Aap pehle apne aap ko sambhalo phir vihaan se baat karo mai bhi rhunga waha aap ke sath but baat apko hj krni hogi." Viren composed himself 10 years have made him strong enough. He need to know why vihaan choosed to hide this.