2

Viren's pov
Today, I was going to meet my eldest son. Yeah I knew my son my viraj is coming for the deal. I'll convince him to live with us. I just want back my son but I don't know he is ready for it or not but after meeting I'll talk with him. But when I was going I got a call from vihaan's school. Oh god now what this kid did.

Meanwhile in office

Ketna entered the conference hall and was shocked to see kabir there and so as kabir.

Kabir mumble "bua".

Secreatary: Mrs khan...., (cut off by entry of viren shergill)

Viraj eyes teared up after seeing his father and so as viren's. But viren composed himself.

Viren: "Okay shweta (secretary) you go I'll manage. Ketna come have a seat."
They went there.

Viren Forwards his hand towards viraj.
"Viren singh shergill"

Viraj felt numb he was seeing his father after 10 years he wants to hug him and tell him how the life was so unfair with him. But when his father introduce him like he don't know him he felt broke.

Viren: "Won't you tell your name gentleman"

Viraj swallowed the lump in his throat. "Viraj viren shergill" After listening viren couldn't help but smile after hearing that his son still uses his name with his own name. While the other two looked shocked. Ketna sees viren and viren eyed her to confirm which brought smile to her face.

They started to discuss things viraj got to know why his father was in no.1 position and viren was proud that his son was trying his best. Soon meeting ended. They all started to go.

Viren: "Mr viraj shergill, I want to talk with you rest of you can leave." Kabir and ketna left.

Viraj "Papa" mumble but heard by viren.

Viren smiles and went to him "haa baccha" listening this he just hugged viren and hided his face in his embrace and viren let him cried.

Viraj: "I missed you papa"

Viren with tear filled eyes "me too baccha. Now I am here calm down veer." He made him sit and made him drink few sips of water. "Better" and viraj just nodded.

Viren: "kyu itna kuch saha akele ek baar bhi papa ko aake saari bate nahi bata sakta tha. Tu to kabhi mujhse kuch nahi chupata tha na."

Viraj: "Mai darr gya tha, bahut jyada dar gya tha."

Viren: "Ab ti kahi nahi jaayega mere pass hi rahega hamesha."

Viraj looks his father he wasn't sure about this. "Aapko kaise pata sab kuch?"

Viren: " Sab kuch mahine pehle pata chala, maine ek agent hire kiya tha. Mujhe laga tha tu khud aayega mere pass but tu nahi aaya to maine ue meeting fix ki"

Viraj: "Aap mujhse naraz nahi ho?"

Viren: "kisliye"

Viraj: "k maine mrs shergill ke sath jaane ka faisla liya"

Viren kisses his forehead "never but I was upset because you choose to not come back you choosed to hide things from me 10 years back when I asked you sacrifised yourself."

Viraj hided his face in his father's chest.
"It's okay baccha. Now you are here back with me let's forget all this and start fresh." Viraj noded "ab yaha se tu mere sath ghar chal raha hai apne"

Viraj shook his head "Ved and vedu will not like me coming there, I left them too"

Viren: "They are your brothers and they will understand things we'll tell them"

Viraj: "No dad, not now I'll tell them myself."

Viren: "I trust you"

Viraj: "Waise kaise hai wo dono or vihu wo log bhi bade ho gye honge na."

Viren sadly: "hmm bht bade ho gye hai"  viraj didn't missed that sadness in his eyes.

Viraj: "All okay dad."

Viren: "Yeah let's go"

.........................................................................
Kabir comes outside and calls ketna but she was so overwelmed and don't know how to react so she ignored him and started driving but kabir followed her. He knew what happened 12 years ago that all of them broken there relationship with his father, his mother misses them so much and so as he. He wants to know why his grandparents choosed to broke relationship with him as well. Why they didn't came to meet him.

Ketna entered inside and directly rushed to his room she didn't glanced on kaustub and krish who were on living room. Kabir comes inside and heard sulking sound of krish.

Krish: "Aapna bahut khadoos hote jaa rahe ho bhaiyu, main bore ho jaata hu school mai isliye thoda ghumne chala gya or aap ho ke mujhse pure 1 week liye meri jaan mere playstation, tv in sab ko chin rahe ho or to or ground bhi kar diya. So not fair."

Kaustub: "So not fair. Chup kar sukar mana ki maine ruler nahi uthai, waise kaha ghum raha tha tu school bunk kar ke." Krish started looking everywhere except him and kaustub was about to hold his ears that's when krish saw kabir there confused and his eyes got open widely. Kaustub felt his gaze and saw kabir who was staring at them. Kaustub felt happy he was seeing his brother after 12 years. But then tensed what will happen when krish will get to know who is he. He hates them. But he kept these thoughts aside and walked to him.

Krish mutters "ye yaha kya kar rahe agar inhone bhaiyu ko road wali baat bata di to mai to gaya. Abhi to ghar se nikalna band kiya hai ye pata chala to room se bahar bhi nahi aane denge. Kuch karna padega krish. And his devil mind lits up with idea.

Krish: "ahh bhaiyu" kaustub turns around and sees krish holding his ankle.

Kaustub worried: "kya ho gya baccha?"

Krish: "mera pair mud gaya" kaustub made him sit on sofa.

Kaustub: "baith idhar shanti se"

Krish: "bhaiyu pyas lagi hai aap pani le aao" kaustub was reclunt then sees kabir who was beside them he came there listening krish scream. "Kya soche rhe ho bhaiyu jao na" kaustub nodded and lefts krish signed in relief but then. "Aap yaha kyu aa gye aap ke wagah se mai already bahut trouble mai hu aapna bhaiyu ko wo road wali baat mat batana, wo na mera room se nikalna hi band karwa denge. Dadu bhi nahi hai bachane ke liye. Pata nahi kab aayenge." Said horiffiedly in one go and a smile formed in kabir's lips.

Krish: "aap nahi bataogena?"

Kabir was about to say something but then saw kaustub coming with a glass of water.

Kaustub: "Ye le pi" krish takes the glass and took few sips but was seeing kabir and kaustub in between.