15

At 2 am

Vedant was trying to sleep but he couldn't they both had come back at 12 they came after there race as they didn't wanted viraj to get more upset. Vedant was still sad as viraj talked with him after afternoon incident he gets up and went to viraj's room he got scared. Did his bhaiya left him again fear filled his heart. He deserve that he hurted not only viraj but vihaan too. Tears filled his eyes, he wanted to see his bhaiya, he thought if he'll apologies to vihaan his bhaiya will come back his legs took him to vihaan's room he opened the room and a tear escaped of relief from his eyes viraj there. He went and laid backhugging viraj. He wanted to feel viraj's touch. He was guilty. Viraj didn't  opened his eyes he wasn't sleep today's incident was roaming in his mind. He recognised vedant's touch but didn't turned to comfort him.

Vedu: "I am sorry bhaiya. Mujhe nahi pata tha ke baat itni bigad jaayegii. Mujhe gussa aa gya tha or mai vihu se puch hi raha tha ke dad aa gye or wo bht jyada gussa ho gye or vihaan to thappad maar diya. I am sorry please aap wapis nahi jaana mai aisa kabhi nahi karunga." Viraj heart broke he knew twins was still unsure of his presence specially vedu he is scared that he'll leave again. He slowly pulled vihaan out of his embrace so that his sleep won't broke and turned around.

Viraj: "Mai nahi jaayunga tujhe chod ke baccha promise" vedant looked at him and hugged him with teary eyes.

Vedant: "Aap gussa nahi karo, mujhe realisation hai aap baat karona mujhse."

Viraj: "Bss, 2 bhjj gye hai baccha, hum kll is baare mai baat karenge abhi ke liye so jaa, vihu ki bhi neend disturb ho jaayegi use already fever tha duphr mai." Listening this vedant held viraj t-shirt.

Vedant: "Use meri wagah se fever aaya na, nahi mai chillata, naahi dad dekhte or uspe itna gussa karte. I'll apologies to him as well tomorrow. I didn't wanted him to get sick I was worried when I saw ciggerate he is just 12 or usne kuch bola bhi nahi k ye uski nahi hai"

Viraj: "Shh.....it's okay udhar jo bhi huabout of reflex tha, shyad teri jgh mai bhi hota to aise hi react karta. But phir bhi aage se puri baat jaane bina gussa nahi karna. Mai iss baat ko le ke ab tujse gussa nahi hu"

Vedu: "kisi or baat ne bhi naaraz ho ap? " viraj kissed his forehead

Viraj: "so ja kll baat krte hai."

Vedu: "Mai yahi so jao"

Viraj: "Tujhe puchne ki zaroort nahi hai"

Vedu smiled a little "Aap idhar side so aaram se mai vihu ke uss side sota hu. Iska bed chotta hai waise bhi" viraj smiled and nodded.

After few minutes ved came finding others and saw all of them sleeping together he pouted and went towards viraj.

Ved: "No fair sab ne mujhe chod diya mai kll bhaiya se baat nahi karunga, mujhpe to fisul mai gussa kar rahe." He back hugged viraj who smiled listening his rant. Soon he slept too tomorrow lots of confortatoon is waiting.

Time skips to next morning

Vihaan opened the eyes he was just sleeping from yesterday afternoon. He tried to get up by closed eyes but wasn't able to as he was sandwitched betweem viraj and vedant. They were so strong than a 12 year old little bee. He opened his eyes and was surprised to see his all brothers there he thought when did ved and vedu came? He shrugged the thought he wanted to use washroom but frawns as he was stuck between them. Viraj arms was wrapped arojnd his upper body and vedants leg was on his calves. He tried to wake them slowly bit of no use they all slept so late. He pushed viraj's hand.