Delphox had to swallow the lump in her throat at having to look at them. She wasn't disgusted by any means, it was just hard to see what his father had done to him, and making her feel guilty for not doing anything to stop him. She finally found her voice again.

"I...I understand...believe me I do. I still wince when I have to look at my scars" she said as she held her left arm, revealing a row of scars that she received when Dark Greninja broke her arm with his strings. She looked at him again. "And I know it's the same for the others. Pikachu probably hates seeing the scars on his sides and tail. Sylveon probably hates the scars on her neck and sides. And I know for a fact Decidueye can't stand seeing the one over his eye and stomach. But we all have to live with them weather we like it or not."

Greninja knew she had a point. He felt selfish for saying what he said. He looked away in shame.

"S-Sorry...I'm sorry I said that, it was so selfish..."

Delphox grew sad upon hearing his tone. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"It's alright, like I said I understand. But to me...you're not disgusting" she said.

Greninja smiled. He held her close.

"...you're hot" she blurted out but only Greninja heard.

Greninja blushed hard as his body shook. Delphox was also blushing hard at what she just said.

They soon reached Route 8. It was filled with ruins of old buildings, probably from a long time ago. They traversed through them regardless. When they were about to reach the exit, they spotted someone ahead of them. It turned out to be none other than Bede.

"You...! What are you doing here..." Serena said with a scowl.

Bede simply scoffed. "Well well, little miss princess, it's been a while hasn't it? How's life?" He asked mockingly.

"Cut the half assed formalities, what are you doing here" Serena said again.

"Oh, just thought I'd take a little walk after earning my sixth badge" he said, showing his Ice Badge. "How many badges do you have?"

"I've got five" she said, revealing her badge case that Ash bought for her back in Motostoke.

Bede simply chuckled. "You must have a lot of money to throw around. Tell me, how much did you pay to get those badges?"

"I didn't pay a cent! I earned these through my own hard work!" Serena countered.

"If that's true, then prove it to me" he said, revealing a Poke Ball.

Serena revealed a Poke Ball as well. She threw it and in a flash and a few sparkles, Gardevoir appeared.

Bede smirked. He threw his ball. In a flash, a new Pokémon appeared. Rotom took some pictures.

"Hatterene. The Silent Pokémon. A Psychic/Fairy type. It emits psychic power strong enough to cause headaches as a deterrent to the approach of others."

Gardevoir scowled at Hatterene, the latter grinning mockingly at the former.

"Looks like you've gotten uglier" Gardevoir hissed.

"Says the loser who hasn't even beaten me" Hatterene countered.

"At least I have two hands and legs to beat your ass with, can't say the same for you though" Gardevoir responded.

"I don't even need a full set to win against you" she said as she swerved her curves a little to mock her even more.

"Seducing witch!" Gardevoir growled.

Our Promise, Our Futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें