I scoff.

"Last night!" I scowl.

Stan chokes on his drink, and Kyle goes red. Kenny laughs, and I realize what I just implied.

"N-not like that! Ugh, fuck you Cartman!"

"You're the one that fucked him!" He growls, knowing exactly how to hit me where it hurts.

"I did not- you know what? fuck this!" I seethe. Slamming my hands down on the table.

I take off in the other direction, out of the cafeteria. Ignoring the guys protest.

Fuck this.

Fuck him.

I clench my fist, breaking skin and slam them into some random locker.

"Ugh, fuck!" I shout down what I thought was an empty hallway.

I slam into someone hard, as I turn the corner.

"Woah, cool it!" A voice tells me as I back up, rubbing my head from where we collided.

"You, okay? The voice speaks.

"Shit, I'm sorry— I wasn't paying attention". I look up to see it's Tolkien, that I ran into. He's by himself.

"What's got you so upset"? He looks at me through his deep brown eyes.

"Fucking Cartman.." I grumble.

"Oh- I know how that feels". He rolls his eyes. "What happened?"

"He just- he know exactly how to piss me off, him and his fat mouth". I shake, seething with anger.

"You can't let him get to you. Bullies only have power over you, if you let them".

"Some fucking bully- to many of them". I grumble to myself, fists tight.

"Right.. I heard, about what happened". He looks away from me.

I scoff. "Of course you fucking did, so did everyone else in this school".

"What do you mean"? Tolkien raises his thin brow at me.

"The rumors? Everyone's talking about me". I shake my head.

"Actually— I don't think that's true.. I only know about it because my girlfriend- Nichole, told me. She's on the cheer team with the rest of the girls".

"..What?"

"Yeah, I mean- there are no rumors, other then the gossip about you, being new I suppose".

My head reals, what the fuck is he implying. No rumors? What the hell am I doing then?

That bitch!

Lying skank!

No one actually thinks anything, no one gives a fuck! Why am I hiding? Why am I involved in Cartmans stupid fucking plan?

Tolkien is speaking to me again, but I don't listen. I slowly turn around to the opposite direction running solely on caffeine, anger, and fifteenth minutes of sleep.

Maybe it's because I'm pissed at Cartman, maybe it's because I'm not thinking rationally— as part of my brain is still asleep— but I'm seething. Looking for a fight. Looking for Wendy and her fucked up posy of  Barbies.

I'm gonna fucking kill her..

I check the only place I can think of.

The girls bathroom.