"Marry me?" He asks me.

"Unfortunately, I am taken Kenny". I smile at Stan, who just rolls his eyes.

Kenny and I laugh together as I remember the gifts I brought for the other boys.

"Oh! Boys! I got some for you too!"

"Really?" They gasp at me, as I hand them each a gift bag.

"What's this for?" Stan asks.

"It's a thank you.." I scratch my neck. "You know, for everything you've done".

"You don't have to thank us"-

"If she wants to bake us cookies Kyle, she can bake us cookies... Kyle". Cartman grimace, obviously missing the point of the gift. Only worried about the damn cookies.

I shake my head at him as I catch Kyle's eye. He's smiling at me, I smile back.

"Nice jacket." A voice startles me from behind. I'd recognize that nasally tone anywhere.

I turn around, and am met with Tweek and Craig, standing over me.

I'll never get over how tall he is.

"Craig"!

I jump up wrapping him in a hug. He hugs me back slightly and I pull away smiling at him.

"When did they get so close"? One of the boys whispers from behind me, but I ignore it.

"Hi Tweek!" I excitedly greet him.

"H-hey". He twitches.

"What are you guys doing?" I question.

"Made Tweek bring you coffee, figured you'd be tired". Craig states.

"No way!"

Tweek hands me a thermos filled to the brim with warm coffee. I take a sip and realize it's my exact coffee order from a couple weeks ago.

I gasp, feeling the warm liquid coat my throat, it's sweet.

"You remembered!" I tell Tweek.

"Gah! Y-yeah, do you like it?" He twitches.

"Love it." I tell him, smiling.

The boys behind me give each other a look, rolling their eyes at this interaction.

"Any word from, you-know-who?" Craig asks me.

"Oh— Wendy? No actually, it's been quite today". I say suspiciously looking around.

I saw her in history, so I know she's here, but where?

"Good." He says.

"Do you guys want cookies? I made some yesterday!" I tell them, pulling out two more small gift bags.

"T-to much p-pressure!" Tweek stammers.

"He means thanks". Craig takes both bags from me gently.

"Do you"-

"Okay, bye Craig! Bye Tweek!" Cartman stands up pushing the boys away, thoroughly cutting him off.

Craig moves his mouth into a tight line and flips Cartman off as they walk away. Cartman sits down grumbling.

"What the fuck Cartman? What's your problem?" I shout at him.

"You talk to damn much.." he grumbles.

I look to the other boys and they avert their gaze to anywhere else in the room.

"When did you two get so close anyway?" Cartman knits his eyebrows together, angry.