0.13

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

a month has passed and it's february second. hanni and i are at my place sitting on the carpet near my couch. we have our face masks on as we're watching a kdrama together.

"i'm already getting second lead syndrome!" hanni starts shaking her head in denial. "not me though! main guy has my heart." i smirk as i inform.

"he reminds me of eric, that's why! he's so sweet." hanni cries out. i chuckle as i grab my phone real quick to snap a picture of her. she snatches my phone quickly and stares at the picture, "don't send this to my boyfriend, please." she begs with widened eyes.

"don't worry, i won't." i grab a hold of my phone again and throw it somewhere in the couch. our attention is back on the screen and as fifteen minutes pass, we take off our face masks.

hanni releases a breath, "god i needed this." she throws away the face mask in the nearest small trash bin as i do the same. "you've been stressing or what?" i raise an eyebrow from the curiosity.

"sunwoo has been hogging eric these past few days." she sighs loudly. i chuckle from her dramatic actions. "they need their bro time too, you know." i roll my eyes playfully. "of course you're defending him." she copies my eye roll.

i gasp, "what are you trying to say?" i raise my eyebrows. "i see the way you two have been." she starts making kissing noises while closing her eyes. i gag from what she's trying to refer to, "don't even!"

hanni starts laughing uncontrollably. "i think he's into you." she states so suddenly. "nah, we're just friends." i say in defense. "no because i have sunwoo for a class in our university which you know about since that's where i sadly met him from," she pauses as she recalls the memory of when she first met him and eric. "and he's not the nicest to girls, if you can tell." she points to herself.

i chuckle, "you two just started off on bad terms, but he's probably not like that with other girls." i shrug. "that's because he doesn't talk to other girls, dummy! just you!" she throws her hands up in frustration when she raised her voice.

"you're delusional." i say. "you're in denial." argues hanni. "this is so annoying." i groan. "okay, want me to prove something?" hanni raises an eyebrow.

i don't like this already.

"what?" i still ask anyway. she smirks, "let's both call him and check out the difference." says hanni. "there's not going to be any difference. he always picks up." i lay down on my carpet from the annoyance i feel.

"he picks up to you always, but me? eric? anyone else? probably not." she still tries to prove her point. "now watch this." she adds on.

i see her starting to find his contact and soon enough, she starts calling him. as we wait, it goes into voicemail eventually.

"he's probably busy with eric." i reason out. "nah. now, we wait." she fixes up her posture. i stare at her in confusion and let her be. it isn't until about ten minutes pass and she forces me to sit up.

"you're turn." she says as she finds my phone in the couch and places it in my hands. "call him."

i groan out loud, "i don't know what you want to prove, but fine! this is so dumb anyways. he's literally not going to pick up."

i end up calling him and on the first ring, he answers.

"mimi!" he yells out through the phone. my dumbass put him on speaker too. my face scrunches up in defeat and i don't even want to look at hanni because she probably has a stupid smirk on her face.

i hang up on sunwoo right away. i didn't even say anything back. i feel so dumb. i lost.

"i fucking told you!" she stands on her feet as she starts dancing in victory. "i told you!" she keeps repeating. i throw my face onto my hands as i could feel my face heat up. was it heating up because i'm embarrassed, or because sunwoo picked up to my call quickly? was hanni right?

no way.

it's the next day, some time in the afternoon and hanni already left since she had spend the night here at my place.

i hear a knock coming from the door. i furrow my eyebrows in confusion because why would hanni be back? she left like an hour ago.

i open the door anyway and see sunwoo standing there with his hands behind his back. "hey," he greets first. i reply with a hi back in response.

"what are you doing here?" i ask, leaning against the door frame with my hands crossed in front of my chest. "you called me last night and hung up so suddenly. i would've came last night, but eric had to force me not to." he chuckled. "but, i still wanted to check in with you." he adds on.

i fake a chuckle. "oh! yeah, uh, that was an accident. i didn't mean to call you." i lie. "oh! okay then." he clears his throat after he speaks. "are you free today?" he bends down to meet my height with his gummy smile exposing.

i shrug when i feel my heart skip a beat. why did it just do that? he's way too close, that's why! right?

i push his face away with my hands. "no! i'm fully busy! i have plans. i'm actually going to hangout with hanni again and i'm going to have fun—"

he cuts me off with a laughter escaping from his lips as he fixes his posture again. "you're trying to avoid me now?" he licks his lips with his tongue.

"what? no. i'm just being honest." i try to defend myself. "i know you're lying to me because hanni is with eric right now. i just left his place because she got there like almost an hour ago and started making plans with him. not you." states sunwoo with an arched eyebrow.

i drop my head low in defeat and embarrassment. "i'm sorry." i apologize. i bring my head up to look at him again and he has a stupid grin on his face.

"you're cute."