0.02

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

i eventually enter inside soobin's apartment after he greeted sunwoo. i make my way over to sit on the couch and he follows me to sit next to me. he places a hand on my back and stares at me while i stare at the tv that isn't even on.

"everything okay? why'd you come here?" questions soobin with furrowed eyebrows. i let out a breath from how ridiculous i found the question, "everything's okay. i just miss you." i say, turning to face him with a slight frown.

he pecks my lips, "i've missed you too. it's always hard getting the chance to see you." he responds after we're back to just facing each other. "you never invite me over after you're done being busy. it makes me feel like you don't miss me like how i miss you." i confess my honesty with him.

"it's not that i don't want to invite you, i just don't know whether you'd have the energy to come over to see me. i know you're busy too, mimi." he reasons out, removing his hand off my back to rub his forehead.

"i'll always make the time for you, soob." i lean in to peck his nose. i wrap my arms around him and run my fingers through his blonde hair.

"how about tomorrow we have date night?" he suggests with a smile forming. i smile widely at his idea from how much i've been craving a date with him, "yes! sounds lovely to me." i agree to. a small giggle escapes from my lips as i'm already looking forward to tomorrow night already.

"spend the night?" asked soobin with a raised eyebrow. "i was hoping you'd ask." i nod my head as i reply. we both lean in to connect our lips that have completely missed each other.

i wake up on someone's chest. by the scent, i already know i'm in soobin's bed sheets. the sunlight beams inside his room through the curtains that wakes me up. i yawn and lift my head to see that i only have two hours to get ready for my classes.

i didn't want to wake up soobin because he looks so peaceful sleeping there, so i grab a post-it that is on his desk and write him a note telling him that i left and that i can't wait for our date night later.

i open the front door and i see sunwoo in front of his own door, pulling out the keys from his pocket. he turned around to look at me exiting and softly smirked, "running late too?" asks sunwoo out of no where.

i hate that he's asking me something. hanni told me specifically to avoid him. i close soobin's door and press my back against it. "yeah." i simply answer in a low tone.

his body fully turns to face me and he begins to lean on his closed door just like me. my eyes widen as he does so because now we're practically across from each other with attentions on one another.

"so, i'm guessing you're soobin's girlfriend?" he raises an eyebrow when he questions it. i nod in response to keep it short. i don't want to make it look like i'm ready for small talk. then again, i'm leaning against soobin's door, so my position probably says otherwise to him.

"looks like you found your soulmate already." i see his eyes glance down at my wrist that is exposed to his direction. my eyes follow down to look at it too and a smile appears at the initial, "i'm glad i know it's him too."

"does he have your initial too then?" he throws another question. what a curious man. my eyes are still focused on my wrist, but the smile is gone. "not yet. his birthday is in december. i'm hopeful my initial will appear in his though." i glance up to stare at him.

"you believe in the whole soulmate thing like everyone else, i'm guessing." he bites his bottom lip. i squint my eyes at him, "do you not?" it's the whole part of life. the initial you get is your other half. i don't think i'd ever met someone who doesn't follow that rule of life.

"it's pretty stupid." he rambles, holding his wrist with his older hand to block it from catching a glimpse at it. i furrow my eyebrows, "what is your soulmate's initial?"

"not important." he says flatly. "it doesn't even make sense to me anyway which is one of the reasons why i don't bother to believe in it." he shrugs after he added on to his statement.

i sigh and remove myself off soobin's door to stand straight again. "well, i should stop wasting time here and head out." i say and he simply nods. i start walking towards the elevator as he starts opening his door to enter his apartment while i leave the building.

i walk out of campus with hanni as our classes our done throughout the day. she has an ice cream cup that she's eating out from as our arms are linked together.

"so, anything new with eric today?" i start a new conversation. i see her lips curl up, "he called me cute today." she whispers. i could see her blushing from her response as if she's reliving the moment when he complimented her.

"you two are already so cute and it's just your second day knowing him." i breathe out from how jealous i am. i still remember how soobin and i once were when we were still just crushing on each other like little kids.

"he also told me that on his birthday, he hopes the first thing he sees is my initial on his wrist." she looks at me with a under lip pouting from how cute she found him already. we both squeal from how romantic this eric guy already sounds. he's perfect for hanni in my opinion. she's always wanted a guy that uses flirty words with her to the point where she melts from how cute he sounds just by talking about her.

"i'm excited for you, hanni. i'm positive your initial will pop up on his wrist. it can't just be a coincidence that an e is in your wrist and a guy literally named eric comes into your life making you feel so specific already." i nudge on her shoulder to reassure her after my words.

she smiles widely. the smile that she does when she's truly happy where you can't even see that her eyes are open anymore. she truly likes this guy and i'm never been happier seeing her so happy.