0.06

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

the ride back to soobin's place was quiet. we entered inside his apartment since we preferred to talk it out here in his place and not in public where other couples were at.

i sat first on the couch and he sat right beside me. he grabbed both my hands in his which made me stare into his eyes, not knowing what to truly say. i feel completely heartbroken at this moment. i feel so bad for him and how he must be feeling. especially on his birthday.

"what do we do now?" i ask him. my voice sounds like a whisper. "what do you mean? we're not going to breakup because of this, are we?" he says, almost sounding offended from my question. "my initial isn't there, soobin. doesn't that say something?" i question back at him.

"oh come on, it's probably a false alarm. something isn't right—"

"but the s on my initial was right before, wasn't it?" i say back in sarcasm. "this s isn't you, soobin." i state afterwards, showing him my wrist. i never would've imagined myself having to say that.

"mimi, that's nonsense. we are meant to be." the tone of his voice sounds like he's getting annoyed as the seconds go by. "we both have seen your wrist, soobin. we thought we were meant for each other, but i don't think we are. we're going to have to let go." my voice cracks as i say my sentences.

"you're breaking up with me?" his face drops. i could hear our hearts break into pieces. "i don't think we have a choice, soobs." i respond with my head tilting a bit.

i grab a hold of his cheeks, "i love you." i kiss his small nose. his eyes shut and i could see the tears escape from the corner of his eyes. our foreheads connect and we're left with failed plans. a relationship we thought was meant to be. our love was never the right one that we thought we'd share forever. it was only temporary and this day was our last day as a couple.

"don't leave yet." he grabs my hands when he feels that i'm about to let go. he removes his forehead off mine and stares into my eyes, "i'm sorry for never having time for you. i'm sorry i wasn't the perfect boyfriend. i think overall, it just means you deserve someone better. i think it was a sign letting us know that your true love is out there and it isn't me, mimi." he tries to flash me a positive smile as he caresses my right cheek.

i show him a small smile in return with my eyes watery, "i still enjoyed every moment we got to share with each other." i inform him. he nods, "me too. let's not cry anymore." he releases a breath and wipes my tears. we let out small chuckles to kill the sad mood.

"i'll still be here if anything, mimi." he tells me. i stand up from the couch and bend down to give him a goodbye kiss on the top of his head, "me too, soobs."

he stands up and we walk towards his front door. he opens it and watches me step out. i turn to face him, "although your birthday didn't go as planned, im still glad i got to spend one more with you as your girlfriend." i smile.

he pulls me into an embrace, "i'm thankful to have had you as mine even if it wasn't forever. goodnight, mimi." he pulls away after we both say our good nights. he closes his front door when i'm walking down the halls.

i press the button to bring the elevator up on the floor im in. soon enough, the doors open to reveal sunwoo inside. i step inside awkwardly, not paying attention to him. i expect him to walk out since this is his floor, but he doesn't.