0.12

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

sunwoo and i dropped the conversation that we had at the cafe. we both agreed how crazy it sounded if we were chosen as soulmates. then again, the initial on his wrist remains a mystery to me that he only knows. it's probably someone i may know or someone from our university, it could be anyone truly.

it's the next day, sunwoo and i are going to have lunch right now since our classes just ended. i'm heading down the stairs and i can spot him already waiting for me down the steps. when i approach him, i flick his forehead, "ready?" i ask.

"ouch?" his eyes widen after what i just did. "did you see hanni by any chance?" i change the topic as we're walking out and heading towards his car. "eric and her are spending the entire weekend together. i think he's going to ask her to be his official girlfriend one of these days." informs sunwoo with a teasing look on his face.

"it's about time!" i jokingly groan out loud. sunwoo only chuckles in response and soon enough, he's opening the passenger door for me to enter. when he gets on the drivers seat, he starts exiting the parking lot and making his way to drive us somewhere.

"any cravings?" he asks me without turning to face me. "i don't know, really. how about we pick up food and instead of eating there, we can eat outdoors somewhere else." i suggest.

"that sounds nice. should we head to like a park or something? the weather is kinda nice." answers sunwoo with a small shrug.

we end up grabbing some cooked, warm noodles and drive up towards a tall hill. it seemed sort of empty, but i enjoy it a lot more when there's not a lot of people around.

this almost feels like a date, but the person i'm with doesn't seem right. it's sunwoo. it's crazy how much time i've been spending with him, yet i'm not even bored or slightly bothered by his company. it's like he was sent to me for a reason, yet i can't put my finger on it.

"is here okay?" he comes to a stop at a random spot on the grass that's all over the hill. i nod and sit down on the blanket placed over the grass to help us feel more comfortable. "the breeze is so nice." i breathe in through my nostrils.

we're all the way at the top of the hill that i can see the tall buildings all around and the small objects, plus vehicles down the street.

we start eating peacefully until we finish up. we were so hungry that we didn't even hesitate to dig in and now, we're full with filled stomaches that were once empty since the morning.

"mimi," calls out sunwoo in his low, but deep voice. i turn to face him and his gaze is on the city. "now that you know that soobin isn't your soulmate, do you have high expectations of your actual one? like, you got to experience a relationship you thought was meant to be, so do you think you'll want something different? something you've always wanted, but never was able to get?"

"uh, yeah, actually." i nod after his questions. "i think being with soobin taught me a lot, but i was just oblivious at the time." i grab a strand of my hair and place it behind my ear as i become a bit nervous to begin this conversation.

"one of the important things that i learned in that relationship was that i shouldn't have to beg for a guy to hangout with me. i shouldn't always be the one making plans, texting, or going to them. there should be times where a guy should come to me. i've always kinda wanted to feel special enough for a guy to just want to see me everyday and not it being the other way around all the time where i have to put in the whole effort." i explain my reasoning to sunwoo.

he nods slowly taking in my words. "yeah, that must suck feeling like you weren't enough to want to be around all the time." he turns to face me when he responds. "but don't worry! you have me now!" a wide smile appears on his lips.

his smile is so contagious that it makes me smile too. "would you consider me as your friend then?" i raise an eyebrow in a teasing manner. he scoffs with the smile still plastered on his face,

"you're more than that, mimi." he breathes out, turning back to stare at the view in front of us. i feel my cheeks heat up in his short response that caught me off guard. i didn't know exactly what he meant by that, but it sounded truly comforting.

"thank you, sunwoo." i reply back with my eyes up front like his. "for what?" i hear him ask. "for suddenly staying by my side now. you make me feel less lonely."

"you make life worth living." he jokes with a small chuckle. i playfully glare at him and he looks at me with his smile still wide, "i'm not lying!" he nudges me softly with his shoulder. "i think we were meant to meet after all." sunwoo adds.

i scoot a bit closer next to him, closing the distance between us as i rest my head on his shoulder. "even if it was by me accidentally bumping into you?" i laugh.

"even if it was by you accidentally bumping into me."