And when Taylor led the troops to defend the city, the Goblin King Gustav looked at his back and thought for a long time, then called someone and began to arrange for his wife and children to leave the palace and go to his secret residence.

    If the city is broken, they will leave under the arrangement of others to preserve his blood.

    At this time, Taylor had already led people to the city gate.

    As soon as he stood on the city wall, he could see the human camp. Looking at the various siege weapons placed in the first row, Taylor knew very well that this was a threat of deterrence, naked=naked=naked. , It’s just why Qingyun City has made so many preparations. So far, they just guarded outside the city gate and did not attack. Instead, they chose to send them a so-called declaration of war. What is their purpose?

    "General Taylor." Martin has quickly come to Taylor's side, calling respectfully.

    "How's the situation?" Taylor asked directly.

    "Although everyone is flustered, they are all guarding the city wall wholeheartedly." Martin replied, loudly, "We will not let the enemy step into our territory." "Really confident, yes, the king just saw the declaration of

    war , I also specifically asked who sold those female goblins..."

    Before Taylor finished speaking, Martin was extremely nervous, and quickly knelt down on one leg, "General Taylor, I didn't expect those human races to use them to shake our army's morale. I didn't..." "I know

    , I've helped you get over it, and the king won't pursue this matter." Seeing Martin's reaction, Taylor reached out and lifted him up, "You are my man, so I can protect you naturally."

    "Thank you General Taylor." Martin said seriously.

    "Next, you will be responsible for guarding the city gate. I hope you can do what you say." Taylor said directly, handing over the responsibility of guarding the gate to Martin.

    "Yes." Martin said seriously.

    "Look at their strength first." Taylor said, his eyes fell on the camp of the human race, full of thoughts.

    Later, after giving Martin part of the power to dispatch troops, Taylor left, and he needed to transfer some troops from several other generals.

    And Martin, after wiping the cold sweat that didn't exist on his forehead, quickly began to dispatch troops.

    Finally, Ye Liren was called.

    "Didn't you say that if there is any movement in the human race, you will be able to find out? Why did you only find out when you got to our city gate?" Martin said with a questioning tone. Hearing Ye Liren's "action" before, he still I thought he could really gain something, but what happened?

    Martin was disappointed, and his tone was naturally not very good.

    When Martin raised this question, Ye Liren said quickly, his tone became a little serious, "It is true that our people did not find traces of the human race in those areas, they seem to have popped up suddenly, I don't think they are They suddenly came to our goblin kingdom, and they may have been in our goblin kingdom."

    "What do you mean?" Martin's expression changed slightly.

    "We have been investigating the goblin kingdom, but we have not investigated some places." Ye Liren said with an unchanged expression.

    "You mean...the goblin tribe?" Martin was a smart man, and he quickly understood what Ye Liren meant, and said immediately.

    "Yes." Ye Liren replied.