151-160

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

151 Chapter 151

    [151] This territory is so rich and powerful! Can't afford it! [Second update]

    The next moment, Pi Siyuan's face showed a bit of embarrassment, "The price of these spices is dozens of times more expensive than food! I'm afraid it's not worth it for you..."

    Dozens times!

    As soon as this number came out, the faces of Hu Shu and the others froze.

    Compared with the food that can survive the winter, this little spice is really not worth it!

    But this thing is so expensive, it's ridiculously expensive!

    At the side, Deji Stabtou Xiuwen sneered again without hesitation, "I told you not to bring these, they can't afford them at all, anyway, these are in short supply in our own territory, why bother?" Ji

    Xiuwen As soon as the words fell, a tiger warrior beside him couldn't take it anymore, and the next moment, his fist came directly towards Ji Xiuwen.

    Before the others had time to react, their fists had already reached Ji Xiuwen.

    Pi Siyuan said "no" "in a hurry".

    Hu Shu and the others could stop in time, but they have long been dissatisfied with Ji Xiuwen's vicious tongue, and even mocked them just now, they will definitely not stop if they can!

    Let this annoying human race learn a lesson, and see if he dares to talk nonsense in the future.

    Talking nonsense in their orc territory, self-inflicted.

    But just when the fist was about to fall on Ji Xiuwen's body, which would definitely seriously injure him, a purple light flashed on Ji Xiuwen's body.

    Not only did the tiger fighter not hurt Ji Xiuwen, he was even bounced back by his own strength, his whole body flew out, and then fell heavily on the ground, only to hear a "bang", it sounded like he was He feels pain.

    Look at the land on his body again, he has smashed a hole in it.

    Even, the tiger warrior tried to stand up, but was unable to move due to serious internal injuries.

    The other tiger warriors stepped forward, lifted him up carefully, and glared at Ji Xiuwen.

    Hushu, the village head of the Huren tribe, looked at Ji Xiuwen with some unkind eyes, but then he complained to Pi Siyuan: "This is the sincerity of your territory, hurting people in our orc territory."

    " Village Chief Hu, this..."

    "You guys did it first, so I can't do it?" Ji Xiuwen asked back, then looked at Pi Siyuan, "Forget it, don't do this business!" "No way

    ! "Hu Shu sternly said, the food was delivered to their door, how could they not take it.

    "It seems that you want to grab it. Since we dare to come, do you think we will be unprepared?" Ji Xiuwen snorted coldly, and glanced at the few people behind him.