216-230

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

216 Chapter 216

    【216】Profit comes first.

    Lu Dehuai led Fast and his party directly back to their previous camp. The traces they left behind are still there. After arriving at the place, some tents are now set up.

    When building the residence, Lu Dehuai and others didn't need to do it, and the goblins and slaves started working spontaneously.

    They are very knowledgeable, and they have changed a "master", and they can get food only if they are willing to work hard.

    As for escaping? Where can I escape?

    Since it's all the same fate, what to do at the risk of running away.

    Before, Fast would definitely appreciate the sense of taste of these slaves, but as a prisoner himself, seeing his past items obeying others, this feeling is really aggrieved.

    Lu Dehuai and others looked at these people's resignation, and felt a little bit emotional in their hearts, but in order not to reveal too much information, they could only let these slaves do things.

    In a short while, simple houses were erected on the site. Although they were not very good, they could at least keep out the wind and keep warm.

    The first thing he did, Lu Dehuai directly stuffed Fast, his subordinates and guards into a room.

    "What do you want to do?" After being locked up, Fast was still not reconciled, and asked one more question, bothering to lock them up, obviously not intending to kill them, but what is the operation of locking them up?

    Lu Dehuai glanced at Fast, and cast a disdainful glance, "Prisoners are not qualified to ask this question."

    After speaking, he walked out directly, and then closed the simple door.

    They noticed that the light in the whole room suddenly dimmed, just like their mood at this moment.

    "Tur, it would be fine if you insisted on exploring the road just now." Fast suppressed the anger that was pouring out of his heart, and directly blamed the captain of the guard. Now he really couldn't help it. I was thinking, if they really went to explore the way, would the whole army be wiped out.

    The captain of the guard looked at Fast, and then said: "Even if we go to explore the way, with the opponent's strength, we can't escape."

    They fell too fast, and they were captured immediately after they almost met. .

    As his own boss, he was restrained even faster.

    How can such a team compare with others, not to mention, there are still many people on the other side who have not made a move, such as the people on both sides of the canyon, such as the people blocking their way.

    What they should consider now is not why they were arrested, but what the other party wants to do after they are arrested.

    Fast's face darkened immediately.