286-290

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

286 Chapter 286

    【286】Yuan even Guodu

    seemed to see that Nicholas was unfamiliar with Qingyun City at this time, Duke Foster raised his eyebrows, "What's wrong? It's like you haven't been here before?"

    Nicholas was helpless With a smile, "Duke Foster, I have only been to Qingyun City once. At that time, Qingyun City had just been promoted to Qingyun Town. Compared with now, it is really a world of difference. Let alone me, I basically have no It’s a different experience.”

    The change from Qingyun Town to Qingyun City is simply not at the same level.

    Anyway, apart from Qingyun City's inherent style and some shadows from the beginning, everything else is completely different.

    Foster was surprised when he heard what Nicholas said, and then he looked at the magnificent buildings in Qingyun City, and he understood it in his heart.

    This is the only way for every territory to advance. The backwardness of the past will eventually recede, and the rest will only be bright.

    It's a pity that Foster didn't witness this process. He also wanted to see how the once-prosperous city changed from a dilapidated small village to a prosperous and powerful city.

    But it's not a bad idea to witness the strength of Qingyun City now.

    "Let's go and have a look together." Foster said directly, if the legend is true, he really wants to see why Qingyun City can be recognized by the elves as being able to save the Aldin Continent territory.

    Nicholas nodded and just followed behind Foster.

    Foster actually already knew the general situation of Qingyun City from his son Melville and some of his subordinates, and according to what they described, he went straight to the places he was interested in.

    What caught him the most was the free trade market, which was by far the largest building in Qingyun City, housing specialty products from more than 200 territories so far.

    When Duke Foster first entered, he was surprised by the noisy scene inside.

    Obviously, the lively situation inside was beyond his imagination.

    Even an economic center like Guodu seems to be less lively than here.

    Obviously, the teleportation array shortened the distance between the territories, which made it easier for some caravans to travel between the territories. They could even transport goods to Qingyun City during the day and return home at night. It saves a lot of loss.

    The benefits of the teleportation array have already begun to show.

    If the capital had established such a network of teleportation arrays long ago, the result would definitely not be worse than Qingyun City, but His Majesty the King has never had such a plan. Maybe there is not enough teleportation arrays in hand, but it is more to maintain self-righteousness. Domination of the entire human kingdom.