141-150

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

141 Chapter 141

    [141] The boy who slays the dragon eventually turned into a dragon.

    After the patriarch Flynn got the design, he didn't think he could draw it. During the process, he held his breath from time to time, for fear that he might accidentally make a wrong drawing.

    He can accept that he can't complete this arduous task, but it is absolutely not allowed to fail because of his own mistakes.

    It was under such circumstances that he unexpectedly drew the architectural blueprints unknowingly!

    "That's right, I didn't disappoint, Chief Flynn, I will hand over the buildings needed for the territory to you in the future, and I will give you a corresponding reward after you complete one. In addition, we plan to auction off one or two buildings in this auction." An architectural drawing, I will give you the design drawing later, is that okay?" Gu Qing said directly.

    Speaking of which, after knowing the characteristics of the Muyan tribe from Ji Xiuwen, she really thought that there were people in the Muyan tribe who could make architectural drawings, but she found out after asking later, it was just that they had such talents, but They are not yet at a level where they can draw pictures.

    Gu Qing was a little disappointed at first, but he didn't expect to find out after the system reminded that among these goblins, patriarch Flynn's architect talent is the best. If there is a complete design drawing, the probability of drawing architectural drawings is also the highest.

    And design drawings are difficult for people in this world, is it difficult for her? of course not!

    A blueprint was extracted from the system, and then handed over to Patriarch Flynn for drawing.

    Originally, she was the only one watching, but because she rarely appeared in the office area, after a while, Ulysses and the others also came, and there were so many people unconsciously.

    Patriarch Flynn recovered from his daze after listening to Gu Qing's words, and then said: "Okay, if you have any orders, you can tell the lord directly. As for the reward, there is no need.

    " I have thanked someone, but Gu Qing is definitely the first person.

    It had been a few days since they entered, and their thoughts were still a little dazed on the first day, but after each day passed, after feeling the specialness of the territory, there was only gratitude left in his heart.

    Qingyun Town is so good that he even thought he was dreaming.

    When I woke up, I recalled my life in the capital, as if a long, long time had passed.

    Therefore, if he can really help Gu Qing at this moment, he is naturally willing to give it wholeheartedly.

    "This is the reward you deserve. It seems that you are not used to it. In Qingyun Town, you get paid as much as you do. I will deduct part of it. After all, I provided the design. I hope you can use it in the future." The design drawings can be used to draw architectural drawings independently, and then our territory can be better developed." Gu Qing said with a smile.