281-285

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 281 This Is The True Feeling

    Seeing the somewhat hesitant look on Melville's face, Aldrich raised his eyebrows, "If you have any questions, just ask directly? Your appearance really doesn't fit your character, you're shy "

    Hearing Aldrich's blunt words, Melville coughed lightly, and then asked directly: "I want to ask you, what you said, why did the elves choose Qingyun City? What's going on?"

    The king's gaffe was because the soldier mentioned that the elves chose to settle in Qingyun City.

    And now, Aldrich mentioned that the elves chose Qingyun City. Could it be the choice of the elves? Does it mean something?

    Listening to Melville's words, Aldridge was keenly aware of the subtlety in his tone, and asked directly: "Why? Are you concerned about the elves?"

    Melville saw Aldridge's keen sense, and thought to himself It may not be possible to hide the information. After thinking about it, I still mentioned, "When someone reported the news to His Majesty the King, His Majesty the King was very concerned when he heard that there were elves living in Qingyun City, and even moved to directly attack Qingyun. City’s thoughts, the excuse is that Qingyun City set up a teleportation array without authorization.”

    Melville was quite straightforward when he said this information, because he knew that with the identity of Duke Ross behind Aldridge, he would know sooner or later It is better to throw this matter out directly, and the two parties can be more frank.

    Aldrich was surprised when he heard this, "Attack Qingyun City directly? I'm afraid it's not because he doesn't care, but because he's out of his mind? Is this something a king would do?" But he thought of what he heard at the

    time The conversation about Gu Qing and the elves.

    I had a little guess about His Majesty's gaffe in my heart.

    The elves knew the second half of the prophecy, and they had such a close relationship with the royal family. Is it possible for His Majesty the King to know the second half?

    Only this reason can truly explain why His Majesty the King lost his composure after hearing the news of the settlement of the elves, because the elves are the most important part.

    Especially when thinking about what His Majesty the King did to his father back then, it seemed that he had already found the reason.

    So, is it right?

    Melville looked at Aldridge's expression of "so it is like this", and immediately asked: "What did you think of?"

    Aldridge regained his senses because of Melville's words, and then looked around, "Let me show you around Qingyun City first! The current Qingyun City is completely different from the last time you came here."

    Melville listened, glanced at Aldridge, and suddenly changed the subject, only to explain one point , that is what he has to say may be crucial, he will say it, but not now.