271-280

return

Start a piece of land: I am doing infrastructure construction in another world

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

271 Chapter 271

    【271】When will you come to our territory?

    Qingyun Town.

    Gu Qing has already grasped the contracts of all the surrounding lords who agreed to the construction of the teleportation array. After getting the contracts, Gu Qing began to prepare.

    The core thing is the teleportation array.

    Gu Qing thought of all the elves who had been in seclusion for many days, so he came to ask for an interview.

    "Lord, did you come here for the teleportation formation?" Elder Obod asked directly. Although they were considered closed doors, they could still know the current situation of Qingyun Town from the mouths of some young elves wandering in the territory.

    Under the daily consumption of Qingyun Town, the originally huge beast horde could not cause any disturbances at all. Even with the hard work of Qingyun Town, the daily monsters could basically be wiped out, leaving behind The basics are some conscious monster bosses. They know that Qingyun Town is too powerful, and the attacks are not so fierce. The remaining ordinary monsters rush forward without thinking, and the final result is only one, that is It has become the collection resource of Qingyun Town.

    Originally, the danger of this year's annual beast tide mutation lies in the accumulation of monsters every day, but Qingyun Town's firepower is too fierce, many monsters don't need to be accumulated until the next day, and they will be wiped out on the same day. Qingyun Town should deal with it It is getting more and more handy.

    As for the elves, they basically spent a few hours killing a group of monsters, and then immediately exchanged the obtained resources for copper coins, eating, drinking, drinking and playing in the territory.

    In their words, in Qingyun Town, they can not only practice well, but also eat, drink and have fun, which makes them happier than in the elf kingdom.

    Even Obold had to say that Qingyun Town was indeed much more free than they imagined.

    Although the human race would prefer to look at them, they still keep a distance from them, and they can treat them with a normal mind when they have contact, so that they don't feel that they are out of place in other territories.

    Not to mention anything else, let's just say that the elves have made a few friends in the territory, especially the little elves, and made a few cubs from other tribes in the amusement park, and they all agreed that they will go to school together in the next year.

    Although the original purpose of joining Qingyun Town was to help Qingyun Town, and then rely on Qingyun Town to survive the crisis in Ordin Continent, but now he feels that it is really a good choice for the elves to join Qingyun Town.

    "Well, we've made an agreement with the lords of other territories, and we've also given them the architectural blueprints. Now the only thing left is the teleportation array." Gu Qing said directly.

    This time the operation was smoother than she had imagined, but it also showed that the situation in other territories might not be so good.

    The speed at which they promise depends on how difficult their territory is now.