It's just that they don't know if their parents can't go and will interfere with them.

    Although the interests of the family are the same, but the young and frivolous still want to see the world more, and the friends around him have gone, how can they not let them be moved, especially in such a legendary place.

    They are still young and haven't been brainwashed much, so the ones they want to follow in their hearts are naturally strong.

    It was also when they were struggling, a figure walked in from the outside. As soon as they saw him, the class fell silent instantly.

    That is His Majesty's eldest son, His Highness Colony.

    He has a high status and is the center of the royal family. Considering the strange relationship between the royal family and Qingyun City, they dare not mention Qingyun City in front of him no matter what!

    They still couldn't help wondering if His Highness Crony heard their discussion, and if so, how much?

    Crony naturally sensed a slightly weird atmosphere in the class, and he naturally heard their discussions, not only in this class, but almost in most corners of the college, Qingyun City was mentioned.

    The special buildings of Qingyun City, the delicious food of Qingyun City, the beautiful scenery of Qingyun City, ..., and finally the gunpowder of Qingyun City.

    Once the gunpowder came out, it not only established the status of Qingyun City itself, but also impacted the credibility of their royal family, especially after Qingyun City deliberately publicized that the supporters of the orc kingdom were known to be the royal family.

    Thinking of this, Crony breathed a sigh of relief. He thought, Father would not regret doing that, and if it was him, he would not regret it either, because if he wins, he will be able to completely suppress Qingyun City.

    He has simulated countless times, and it is obviously possible to succeed, but there is an accident of gunpowder.

    "What are you guys talking about? Are you so happy? Are you talking about Qingyun City? Along the way, there are quite a few people talking about it." Crony smiled gently as if he didn't notice the weird atmosphere.

    Seeing Croni's calm reaction when he mentioned Qingyun City, and he had pointed out that others would not dare to lie, he laughed and said, "It's just that there are many students in the class who are not here, so they chatted a few words out of curiosity. "

    "They are going to Qingyun City." Crony said calmly, "I am also a little curious about Qingyun City, and I really want to see it." Others

    looked at Crony, but they didn't know him Whether it is true or not.

    And Croni didn't seem to see the scrutiny of others, and said directly: "I just mentioned to my father to go to Qingyun City, do you want to go together?" The others listened, their eyes lit up, and followed

    Cronie His Highness went to Qingyun City, there was no problem at all.

    "Go."

    "Go, go."

    "We'll be with His Royal Highness Colony."

    "..."

    Crony looked at everyone's enthusiastic reactions. Although there was still a smile on the corner of his mouth, there was a slight coldness in his eyes.

    **

    At the same time, Qingyun City.

    After Duke Foster and Duke Gregory came to Qingyun City, they were directly led to the city center.