Okay, I will remember you, I hope you are already a resident of Qingyun City when I see you next time." After Gu Qing left such a sentence, he crossed the line. Their bodies left.

    O'Neill and the others completely froze in place.

    After watching Gu Qing walk away, one of them walked up to O'Neill, and asked anxiously, "What should I do?"

    If O'Neill was really remembered by the lord, how would he still lurk in the territory in the future? I'm afraid he was too blatant in his actions. up.

    O'Neill calmed down and said, "It's okay. I'll just join Qingyun City in the future. After I become a resident, I can investigate in a wider area.

    " Have you been exposed?" The man continued to speak, probably guilty of being a thief, so he couldn't help thinking, after all, there are so many people walking on the road, why are they being targeted by the lord of Qingyun City?

    "If we were exposed, it would be fine if we were arrested. How can we be so calm? The important thing is that the lord of Qingyun City should not care about these things. They have special personnel." Another person quickly denied.

    And when he said this, the other person also felt that there was some truth, and then looked at O'Neill in unison.

    What they want to do depends on O'Neill's orders.

    O'Neill sighed long in his heart, he already had an ominous premonition in his heart.

    But for spies, sometimes it's true to be deaf and dumb.

    If he really admitted that these spies had been discovered by Qingyun City, how would His Majesty the King treat them?

    Generally speaking, spies are kept in the dark, and if they show up in the light, there will be no good end.

    "Let's go back first."

    After a while, the three of O'Neal returned to the house they rented.

    As a result, as soon as he entered the door, he saw four companions who were in a daze and didn't know what they were thinking.

    Looking at their status, O'Neill frowned, "How are your results today?"

    The order just given, it seems that their situation is not very good.

    Obviously the most difficult thing is the situation of their group.

    Hearing O'Neill's words, the two groups spoke separately.

    "We went to the city wall. Qingyun City still has an absolute advantage against the Beastman Kingdom. Their weapons are very powerful, but it seems that the two sides are still in a stalemate. It seems that no one can do anything to the other. The situation in the Beastman Kingdom is not right. I don’t know if Qingyun City has discovered it.” The team that went to the city wall said, and at the end, they added a sentence, “It’s just that I accidentally met the lord of Qingyun City. Look at us."

    "We went to the goblin tribe, and wanted to ask how those female goblins who suddenly appeared came to Qingyun City, but we met the lord of Qingyun City without asking a few words, so we We did not continue to investigate, and we checked again later, they are indeed not in a normal teleportation formation, otherwise no one will be impressed." The team that went to the goblin community also repeated, and then when Gu Qing was mentioned, His tone also paused.

    But as soon as they finished speaking, the two people beside O'Neill were stunned, and murmured: "We also met the lord, and she chatted with us a little bit, are we... really found out?" It's gone."